GE

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I love this soap! The scent is amazing and washing with it leaves me feeling clean and fresh. It's gentle on my sensitive skin, never drying me out. I always have at least an extra bar or two on hand for my shower and to put out as an extra-special toiletry for my guests.

Now that's a quality bar of soap if you ask me! Smells very fresh (and maybe a tad too scenty for some), compact size, and nice lathering. When I bought a bar, my SO immediately wanted me to grab her one on my next order due do how gentle it felt on the skin...And the fresh lemon sage scent. Nothing too much to say besides this. I have a soft spot for compact, well-lathering bars of soap and this fits the bill. Moisturizes well too, considering I needed something for the harsher (and dry) winter months. Thumbs up from me (and my SO who is waiting for her batch to arrive!)

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I love every single scent these bars have. This one is scented with a vibrant lemon scent thats truly refreshing and long lasting. I love it and my hubby loves this one too. ITS a big bar of soap that outlasts many smaller bars at the same time. ITS our number one brand to buy. YOU will be surprised how long it lasts. It lathers beautifully and is gentle on the skin. Totally give at least one of these soaps a try..... they are amazing and I have been buying them for the last 5 years !!! Wish I knew of them sooner to be honest. They have saved me a lot of money in the long run because of how long a bar of this soap lasts. I buy between 4 to 6 bars at a time....let them sit in cupboard a long time awaiting to be ripped open and enjoyed.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

the scent is wonderful in the shower. the quality is so creamy and lathers great. the size of the bar is huge so I cut it in half. the bar is gentle and leaves the skin feeling just dry enough. I don't like when bars leave a residue and this one doesn't at all.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Of the One with Nature soaps, the Lemon Sage is my favorite. This is a very relaxing, and mild fragrance for those who suffer with seasonal allergies. Love the fact that it is 7oz a very good size. This soap does lather which is excellent. Has good quality ingredients for those with sensitive skin.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This is my favourite soap of all time! I just love the scent which is a bit fruity and very fresh. My skin felt squeaky clean without drying it out. It is perfect for sensitive skin as it is gentle. The size of the bar is a real plus as it lasted me for a long time.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Lathers great, the smell is amazing but not overpowering, the bar lasts a while so you’re paying more but it’s sooo worth it!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

This has been our favorite brand of soap for years. This scent is my hubby's preferred one, but I like them all! Nice lather. And a little goes a long way.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Didn't try it yet, but the lemon smell is so nice, fresh and subtle. Difinitely will give it a go, once it turn will come..I have a collection of bar soaps that I like to use as a fragrance, and put them between my clothes..

Posted on May 31, 2022

Lovely scent, one of our favorite. It lasts long time to use it. Good quality. The size is big enough, it is perfect. Gentle feeling.