GE

Posted on Nov 19, 2021
Benefits with more stamina and less muscle cramping.

These caps are pretty potent so it always better to take them 30-60 minutes before bed, the next days you will have plenty of energy to do your training/workout. And no worries as you won't wake up feeling groggy or anything. Using ZMA long term will give you more results due to extra stamina and a more lean appearance of your body. Many buds lost weight with it. These container should be for about 2 months while you can always opt in for a 180 capsule version if you find this product a good value for you.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I been taking this supplement on and off for years, i must say, after having a child i definitely notice it working. I feel less tired the next morning specially on less than 5 hours of sleep. In my personal experience cycling off of it every 3-4 weeks works well for some odd reason.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This is the only Magnesium supplement I've found, that I can actually feel working in my body. Better sleep, regularity, emotionally more stable as well. Zinc is an important trace mineral that, like Magnesium, is sadly lacking from most diets, including mine. I'm sure it is one reason that I have been sick three days in the past 3 years. The product works so well for me, it's the only Magnesium product for me!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Vitamin is an antioxidant that helps protect your cells against the effects of free radicals — molecules produced when your body breaks down food or is exposed to tobacco smoke and radiation from the sun, X-rays or other sources. Free radicals might play a role in heart disease, cancer and other diseases , taste good size good

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

zma is very interesting for increasing muscle mass because it has the minerals zinc and magnesium that participate in the muscle anabolism hormone. The optimum nutrition quality is superior and with the ideal and balanced composition between the components. I use two capsules before bed for a more anabolic sleep and to recover the wear and tear generated in an intense training session. I got good results with daily and prolonged use, that is, it is a supplement that helps in muscle gain and recovery. the ingredients are well balanced and the capsule is colorless and easy to swallow.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I've always struggled with getting deep sleep. Apart from the clear difference in my health tracking from my watch, I feel more refreshed everyday and wake up far less during the night. It also gives me pretty weird and vivid dreams which I love. I've tried numerous sleep aids, and this is the best - no groggy feeling in the morning either.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Return buyer here. ZMA contains Zinc Magnesium and Vitamin B6, I workout 4 5 times per week and I always take ZMA 30mins to 1 hour before sleep. It helps me to improve my sleeping quality. The pill size is smaller than ON nutrition's' BBCA or Creatine pill, which is much easier to swallow. 90 caps is equal to 30 days supplies, and the package size is just right.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

You need to take this caps like an hour before sleep. It is important to take them with enough liquid since you have to take a few of them. It might cause that in less than 30 min you will be super sleepy and will sleep until the morning (even having more vivid dreams). You will wake up relaxed (not feeling groggy or anything). During the day you will as well feel more energy, especially if you workout a lot you will see more lean appearance, more lost weight as well due to it after taking these caps for about 3 months.