GE

Posted on Oct 18, 2021
Good

Product is organic. I have been using it for years, the best I have found so far. The only thing I don'l like is they stopped using vegi based capsules, so I dump the contents onto a spoon to take.

Posted on Jun 24, 2021

I have used many brands and formulas. I have found that this product together in combi with Jarrow saw palmetto extract has the most effect. My visits to the bathroom at night are almost back to zero. I have thosen this brand because it is organic and non gmo. I am using other products from this company and I am very satisfied with it. By using this combo you get the full spectrum of saw palmetto (Oregon’s wild harvest) together with an extract (Jarrow)

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Big fan of Wild Harvest for the quality & freshness. Also trying to buy only supplements in glass bottles as our world in sadly drowning in plastic. Saw Palmetto was recommended by my doctor for hair. My husband takes for his prostate. It's helping us both.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

To block dht but don’t take for long time

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Great product of , prefect brand high quality , nice package , easy use ,good deal great size

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

The best Saw Palmetto I have found anywhere. And the price is fair also.

Posted on Apr 2, 2021

The ingredients and "other ingredients" in this saw palmetto, are so much cleaner than most supplements and herbs available. I take internally and open a couple of capsules in my shampoo - it has thickened my hair. A lot of shampoos are now including saw palmetto because of this.

Posted on Mar 2, 2021

I searched for a pure product for my husband. He has been on medication for a number of years for his prostate health. I like this product because it is pure, we are hoping that his numbers at his next check up will be better!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Great product! Fully corresponds to the description!