GE

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Recently tried this brand; it works as well as the others. I buy them because the cotton is organic, and these have nice firm sticks so they don't bend when I'm putting them in my ears which I know I shouldn't do. Mum always said not to put anything smaller than my elbow in my ears. Sorry, Mum. It's just once and a while. :)

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I’ve been trying to find biodegradable cotton swabs because it’s crucial for the environment. This product is top quality and great for daily use. It’s also great that it’s made from organic cotton.the swabs feel very gentle on your skin and perfect for make up removal. The package lasts me very long which I appreciate.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Good good good good good good good Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I’ve been trying to switch to safer options for household products. This was a good switch because of the organic cotton. It costs more than your typical cotton swabs, but it is non toxic and one pack lasts a long time so I found it to be worth it.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

These wonderful organic cotton swabs give me peace of mind! I've long wanted to locate a product just like this. More often than not, a cotton swab is used daily in/on delicate tissues, where thin skin quickly absorbs anything it comes into contact with. Even more critical reason for Organic!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Affordable price for a clean eco product. One thing i was surprised to see was that the packaging had plastic in it? I suppose some people would like to know.

89d3d285-3530-4060-ad5e-c75a7fcedff7
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I like it 👍🏻 I like it I like it 👍🏻 I like it I like it 👍🏻 I like it I like it 👍🏻 I like it I like it 👍🏻 I like it I like it 👍🏻 I like it I like it 👍🏻 I like it I like it 👍🏻 I like it

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Organic cotton with paper core instead of the plastic ones and is much more environmentally friendly. Quality is great and consistent. Packaging could lose that plastic peeking window imo.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

the cotton is gentle enough to use in delicate areas. the stick doesn't break easily and can bend like the plastic one. also like the packaging that is easy to close.