GE

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Quality body oil from a well-known brand. I took it for my mother, who is pleased. Convenient small pack size, the advantage of being travel-friendly. Good quality, I recommend. Nourishes and moisturizes the skin, suitable for all ages and sensitive skin. It can be used everyday. Pleasant aroma.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Package, benefit, composition, routine, personal, feel, frequency , smell , size, care , quality, scent , GREAT!! Anyone in this world have to try it (: i don’t know what to say but it’s amazing products. high quality. it’s great experience sure I’m gonna try it again. I like the result

98b88d94-540e-4aae-8bcc-4c65eb9cce85

Its first time im buying this item from iherb, but its not the first time im using it, i like the size and the price in i herb that way i order it from iherb, i love the package , ugly i use it before shower, and some time after, its very good for dry skin so if you have very dry skin try it

25263c5b-2b68-40bc-a4d1-8f1d7bfd6c21
Dr-Cat
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I wanted a body oil, to replace using body lotion everyday, that provides all day moisture, has a great fragrance and goes on light not sticky. This works perfectly and smells so yummy! I have loved Palmers cocoa butter products since I was a teenager and this oil is a winner! My skin is soft and it’s clearing up dark spots as I hoped it would. It’s a definite skin care staple. Thanks Palmer’s!

dc42ecd6-ee01-4eef-8832-b89cbf0e429f
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

i really love Palmers skin care products it's the first time that i try their body oil i like to use it before lotions... i was a little worried about the size but i can see that it's more than enough for me so far i just use about 1/4 of the bottle... i didn't like the smell very much but after applying another moisturiser above it the smell is almost gone

9a92fd5c-14c8-496c-ace4-c135cfa31bc1
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I bought Saw Palmetto extract for my husband who was diagnosed with enlarged prostate and put on the medication. After studying side effect of the medication I looked for natural alternative and came across a lot of case studies and positive publication about Saw Palmetto. my husband stopped taking medication and decided to give it a go for 3 months. He is taking it twice a day after meals together with Nettle root extract for better absorption and significant effect.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I've been using this brand for many years, I simply love their scent it has a cocoa butter smell which I think is very relaxing... it is moisture and nourishment.. I use this essential oil for massage and helps to claim my dry sensitive skin... but size is quite small can use for travel.. quality is good for sensitive skin like me..

Posted on Apr 19, 2022