GE

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This extract is so concentrated, I could only take it once in a while, as it gives positive results but at the same time influences weirdly. I liked it much more in the ARM formula of this brand, as a combination of ingredients, but not a 100% extract. Although I use ARM at most 2 times a week. The extracts are too intensive for me but effective and I feel improvements with my adrenals and overall strengthening

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Astragalus is a large genus of around 3,000 species belonging to the legume family Fabaceae. This plant is a native to the temperate regions in the Northern hemisphere. Common names include milkvetch (most species), locoweed (some species in North America) and goat’s thorn. Astragalus root is a staple of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), where it is also known as Huang Qi. It is also used as a “Qi tonifier” in the oriental system of medicine. The root is the only part of the plant used medicinally and is usually harvested from 4-year old plants. Herbalists call astragalus an “adaptogen”. Polysaccharides are the most important functional constituents in Astragalus and responsible for the antimicrobial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory capabilities of this herb. This astragalus is an easy to take - small capsule. The taste is normal and this is the only brand that has a 12:1 extract.

Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Paradise is a good solid brand. I use Astragalus for cold and flu because it has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Also, it is good during the fall-winter season (immune system, colds and upper respiratory and liver). I alternate astragalus with oregano oil every 2 weeks. But it may be used daily for up to 3 months. This is 12:1 root extract, so it is stronger than other ones.

Jrukab
Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I wanted to share that I have taken this astragalus for over five years. It really saved my life. I had debilitating nerve pain in my eye and ear and recurrent Epstein Barr virus. After four days of the astragalus the nerve pain was gone. It returned if I ran out. But was a little less severe each time. Over the years if I run out now the pain does not return. Some of the fatigue does but nerve pain is gone. I read a Chinese study a few years back that Astragalus was shown to heal damaged nerve pain and I am proof that it must. I am a registered nurse so I had tried everything medical prior to using this herb. There are a few things I have learned. 1. This is the only brand that has a 12:1 extract. With the plain astragalus you have to take a huge amount of pills and they didn’t work like this one does. 2. If you throw away the preservative pouch or put them in a pill keeper they get hard and they didn’t work for the nerve pain. 3. You have to religiously take them twice a day. If I missed a dose by the next day I would have pain. 4. When I started and when I have run out it takes 4 days of taking them twice a day before my pain went away again. 5. This herb made by this brand did what a neurosurgeon, a neurologist, an immunologist and three general practitioners could never do. It made my pain go away, gave me energy to function again and pretty much saved my life. Thank you Paradise Herbs. I tell my story to everyone that will listen. And yours is the only 12:1 capsule I have ever found so please don’t ever quit making this amazing supplement. (If my review has helped in anyway please be sure to click "Helpful" "Like" so more people can see it. Thank you!)

The most provocative reason for my using Astragalus are the Chinese finding this root useful as a "strong medicine", three-thousand years ago. Chinese medicine has become more popular and apparently beneficial in last ten years, five in particular. Dr. Andrew Weil once explained he would take Astragalus before plane trips to minimize change of sickness in the rather dirty, somewhat filtered air you breathe in flight. Great application. I know a number of elementary school teachers who are constantly being groped by kids who've just sneezed and wiped it all into their hand - then they need to hold the teacher's hand. Several have told me they 'get sick less' after starting Astragalus. That was good enough for me. I began using Astragalus during flu season, when I'd been exposed to someone sick, using 400 mg daily as preventative, and 3-4K mg when trying to fight-off coming down with something. After one of my discovery treks to my local health-food store, I was brought up to speed on the full spectrum 12:1 Paradise Astragalus. This means ONE capsule of Paradise Astragalus is EQUIVALENT to 3k mg "whole root". Essentially one capsule of very pure Astragalus equivalent to 3-4 capsules 1000mg. In changing to Paradise Brand, I've noticed no difference in efficacy, and am saving some money at the same time. Not bad. Also feeling good about getting higher quality of the root I elect to use for continued good health.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I have been using this brand Astral a for a long time and I feel an influx of energy and I began to sleep much better.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This is strong extract of astragalus, known to extend telomeres, even better than cycloastragenol (TA-65) or astragaloside 4. Whole spectrum astragalus extract can, maybe, help you to overcome Hayflick limit and make you a supercentenarian.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This one is really amazing for boosting energy and stress support, but I get severe insomnia; it is very stimulating. Haven't yet tried taking half capsule because they are really small and I underestimate them every time haha.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

good and affordable! Body digest it well, packaging is cool and suitable for fitness and other goals as well. Quality is great! Body seems to be able to digest it well as well. Good product

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Clean ingredients, I actually remove the capsule and use only the powder from inside and mix it with other herbs, but that's only me.