GE

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

this is a great quality product. the biocell ingredient is Halal sourced collagen. which is why I choose paradise herb collagen extreme. after alot of searching and reading. it's is certified halal from2 sources. Washington's ISWA and halal certification Germany. my husband fell off the stairs few years back . 2 years ago he had a bad sprain injury in his foot. also he has pain in his knee, joints and of late he was having sever back pain.getting off the bed n even while lying down it would hurt him a lot. we started using this it's been a mo th and he has stopped complaint of his pain. there is a significant improvement . there's no back pain (some time a mild pain rarely.) but much benefits. there is no.more finger join pain. no more knee pain. we wish to continue and have order the same brand again.

ebfbc235-e738-4318-a4ae-500ba768551b
0fa0559a-1dd2-432f-8d8e-447cb5d9d645
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

This supplement is my discovery of the year. Definitely. Since I started taking it in combination with Now Foods, Glucosamine '1000,' I've noticed that pain in my joints, especially my shoulders is not that severe anymore. I'm having huge problems with both of my shoulders. Last year the right one was completely frozen and extremely painful. This year, I've added tennis elbow to my list of problems with joints. I'm taking Glucosamine for some time now, in different combinations, and with different results but, I think I finally discovered the one combination that works well for me, as the pain is not as bad as it usually is. On some mornings I'm even waking up with no pain at all, which was unimaginable until recently. Think that this supplement was the game-changer, in combination with glucosamine. It contains collagen type 2 which is amazing for the joint, it also contains hyaluronic acid, biocell collagen, chondroitin sulfate, plus vitamin c, and all that in just two capsules per day. Amazing!!! I highly recommend this in combination with glucosamine for all types of joint pains.

CynWatt
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Collagen is a vital protein of our body. Combined with Hyaluronic acid (HA) and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), it creates a potent combination of nutritional supplements that supports joint, cartilage, skin and hair health. Hyaluronic Acid is a gel-like substance found in every tissue of the body while MSM provides our body with the sulphur that is required for optimum collagen and keratin production for hair health. The addition of vitamin C makes it easier to absorb MSM in the body. Oral intake of HA and Chondroitin Sulfate helps to maintain the health of connective tissues thus effectively easing the symptoms of osteoarthritis. Overall, these combo improves skin health, reduces joint pain, decreases allergy symptoms and speeds up recovery after exercise. Taking these compounds together is ideal for a top notch plan for healthy joints/cartilage, skin and hair 💕

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Packs a beneficial list of ingredients for ones joints. I take it for the knees mostly. Biocell is one of the best collagen products. MSM adds an added boost to it. Easy to swallow and no taste to the product. Great way to supplement ones diet which is typically collagen poor for many cultures.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This has, after 2 -3 weeks, really helped reduce the pain from a damaged knee. Suddenly realised a few days back my knee doesn't hurt much anymore climbing stairs etc and I can walk better. Only thing I have changed in diet/exercise recently. Although can only be called "anecdotal" evidence I have sent some to my son as he has some minor joint issues .👍

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I need collagen type 2 for my knee pain .the amount of biocell is 1000 and collagen is 600 in 2 capsules .comparing with other brands I have tired most of them needed 4 caps daily to achieve this amount and some brands with the 2 I reached 750 biocell . so this brand is very good .

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I was taking it for few months and it helped to reduce my knee pain. Also my skin is grateful for this supplement. The quality of the product is great and all ingredients are well balanced. I mix it with silica complex . 3 months of taking silica and 3 months of taking collagen and so on.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

this is my second time ordering this. The effect on my diet and knee has been fabulous. my hair looks soft and the healthiest it's looked in years. The quality and ingredient in the bottle has great benefits to my overall body and I have seen improvements. The packaging and composition top notch. The taste is alright and it has help with any deficiencies I may have had.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I don't like to review supplements unless I've used them for a long time. I've taken these on and off for years. When I don't have them, my knees honestly feel creakier. My joints feel more lubricated when I take these regularly. Collagen powder is even more effective, I think, but this is much easier to take regularly. Highly recommend, especially when on sale.