GE

Posted on Mar 23, 2022
Life saver

This product has stopped me being in flight or fight which i have suffered from daily for about 2 decades. I dont remember the last time if felt this normal. I have OCD and Post partum anxiety after 2 back to back pregnancies. I was always in sensory overload and now my body feels normal.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Paradise Herbs has a very good Quality because it contains NO FILLERS. The Ingredients are very complete with all important Adaptogen Plants. The benefits are obvious, specially to control stress, for mental clarity and food for the brain. I like Paradise Herbs supplements.

4d0302c9-e87f-4061-94e6-95c690845871
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This is a herbal combination to strengthen adrenals and kidneys,as well as strengthen the immune system when taken regularly. Great tonic,especially for those who are on-the-go constantly,early risers,athletes and everyone in between. Absolutely, I truly believe that an adrenal support is beneficial to everyone who wishes to balance stress hormone levels and help them to deal with stress on a regular basis. Adaptogenic herbs help to balance and strengthen the body and all systems as a whole. Taken in the morning I find is helpful,about 30 min before eating anything. Taken for about 3 months, I find will be good (2-4 caps depending on stress level).

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Seems like a product of great quality. I was skeptical, but I am surprised to actually feel the benefits after such a short time (about 2 weeks). The composition of ingredients is great, because these are all herbs I have been reading about and wanting to buy as supplement packaged into one product.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I was told that taking these before and after a trip alleviates jet lag effects. I tried it and can confirm that it does! Now I take it every time I go to Europe. You need to take it at least for 1 week before and 1 week after the trip to see the benefits. It is also good for relieving stressful situations and after illness recovery ( such as COVID), as recommended by doctors.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is a great supplement with a good composition of herbs that all work very well together. There is no taste unless you leave it to dissolve in your mouth which I don't recommend. I have been taking this supplement for some time now and have found it to be of great benefit, there's been great improvement to my overall stress levels. Ingredients are of good quality and packaged really well.

Quality is excellent , Adaptogen is an important superfood of herbs with many benefits in our bodies. Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Violettie
Posted on Dec 23, 2021

After one week taken this, i could see a slightly energy shift in my body. I am a fulltime mother and work from home mom of 2 kids ... I have so much to be done in a day, i always feel exhausted in my physical & mental. So i got this for managing my cortisol stress hormones which gives me more energy to thrive everyday! The formula of this product are all natural herbs no yucky stuffs, and this formulas are good for adrenal gland which produces cortisol hormones of stress in our body. if you're dealing with a stressful life like me, you could try this product add thyroid support formula.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This product became one of my favorite. Started taking two tablets per day and after a week could see results in my nerve system and my behavior. RECOMMEND! Totally will order during winter when it’s depression season for me

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

This formula is great and effective. Has shown itself while I was ill, so I can tell it works. Makes you stronger, more enduring. I feel safer with it, even though I don't take it every day