GE

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I use this shampoo once in 2 days, size very good, package easy to use. I like this shampoo for normal scalp, its not so moisturized but its clean my hair and scalp. After it i use conditioner. Composition very good no "bad" things like SLS etc. I like the scent mint of it.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I have itchy scalp and dandruff. First week didn’t notice much difference although I love the texture. Second week, I noticed my hair is getting better. Third week, dandruff is slowly starting to reduce. I guess I’ll have to use it for more than a month or at least two months to see the significant difference.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

This shampoo is honestly reallyyy good, does a great job at cleansing the hair well without stripping your natural oils, and it actually helps with dandruff! Unlike other dandruff shampoo It contains so many beneficial ingredients ex/ zinc which is great for dandruff and caffeine for hair loss it is just a win win and you can't beat the price tag would definitely repurchase again and i also bought the conditioner to go with it too really good also. Btw it smells very minty and fresh i definitely like the smell and if you're concerned about that it doesn't stick to the hair after the shower you cannot smell it at all. Overall you should give it a try lovely 💕 👍If you benefited, 💞

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

The size is good, and the use, scent, quality, age, and packaging are all good. It's very beneficial and perfect to use on a daily basis, and I highly recommend it! The size is good, and the use, scent, quality, age, and packaging are all good. It's very beneficial and perfect to use on a daily basis, and I highly recommend it!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This shampoo mostly works! My hair has been thinning over the past 4 or 5 years due to what looks like male pattern baldness. Since then, I have cycled through different hair thickening shampoos without success. I landed on this one due to their combination of Caffeine, Rosemary Oil, and Zinc Pyrithione. Each time I switch shampoos, I take a picture of my hair to see whether hair has been growing back but the past 2 years, my hair loss continues to progress. I have used this shampoo for 1 year. I only wash my hair 2 to 3 times per week. Each time I wash, I leave the shampoo in for 2 minutes for the caffeine to absorb. I have short hair so I only use conditioner when my hair gets a bit longer. After a year of testing, it looks like my hair loss has slowed down. It looks like the hair loss is still progressing but only ever so slightly since I have used this shampoo so I can safely say that it's working to an extent, which is actually impressive. The scent is a bit weird and the texture is ultra thick. Those are the cons for me but overall, it's doing the job so far. I will get another bottle to see whether there is continued improvement.

d709109d-f223-4de6-b19d-581be51884a5
421d169f-ce08-446e-b2d0-881ce03e0e90
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

This shampoo was white in color, gives you a cool feeling, and worked well. Not sure with the thickening since I also mixed this with other shampoos for my hair. It lathers well, makes your scalp feel clean if you massage well. It's quite thick and didn't spill while being shipped but the others did so badly! Even if dandruff may not be your thing (which was not for me), this is a good shampoo to mix with others (or use less frequently) just when you want to make your scalp feel cleaner.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

When replacing head and shoulders with a cruelty-free shampoo and conditioner, I stumbled across this. My husband's hair looked great, though we didn't notice how great it was until we ran out and a week or two later his scalp started snowing again. While it's slightly out of our usual price, it did last more than six months, so the size did make up for it. The quality is great and we will be ordering eventually again.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

It is good however not good as well! If your not swimming on daily basis then this would be good nevertheless...I swam everyday and my hair does not getting detangle from chlorine in hair especially when swimming daily, twice a day as well. Nevertheless...it is good shampoo, I like the scent, it is rather simple and refresh. I had no problem with dandruff after few days of using this shampoo and that was rather good! But...out of seven days...I swam for five days a week which made this shampoo worthless for me so I only use this during on days of no swim workouts. Oh plus...it leak out easily, but not that leaky though but you can see white substances emerge out of the head of the bottle.

Posted on May 21, 2022

THE HAED IS CLEAN AND VERY FRESH. THR PRICE IS EXCELENT. I USE IT FOR MORE THAN 3 YERS AND ITS DOING GREAT !!!!!!! 10 STARS