GE

Posted on Sep 27, 2021
Must have!

This brand has a excellent ingredients as organic olives oil and grape seeds. The scent and quality are extremely nice ♥️ it benefits dry hair keeps it moisturized and do not forget to use pure fresh conditioner. massage your scalp well and leave in for few minutes. The packaging and size is good 👍🏻

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

A little goes a long way. Lathers well, producing a lot of soft suds. The scent is mild and soothing though I’d like to know which essential oils are used as they are not stated. My skin is highly allergic but this gentle shampoo does not give an itchy scalp.

Good family-sized shampoo. Really like the packaging, good ingredients for the hair and scalp and good value of moisturizing. I think it really benefits my hair so far so I give it a thumb up and high recommendation for anyone who is looking for a good shampoo with reasonable price and size value.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I love this shampoo-the scent is amazing, the package is beautiful, it is a great quality product and it has a lot of benefits to the hair and scalp. BUT the price is insane! It use to be so much cheaper and now it is very expensive so I tend to find other shampoos.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I use this package, I love it l, I wish to have a big size of them. good quality and it has good flavour, all ages can use it. very gentle.good for hair and not sensitive.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

My hair and scalp are really enjoying this product. It smells so good the size is big it can last for two months if you use it three times a week

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Don’t know if I like it or not . It washed my head ok but didn’t like the feeling on my hair. But I think it’s only because I have really dry and porous hair

Posted on Nov 7, 2020

It has the best smelling shampoo I have ever had so far as I can remember! It’s relatively easy to run my fingers through my hair with this shampoo (unlike the one I used before this one). The only thing I feel unsure about this product is the “glycerin (derived from vegetable oil)” in its ingredients. I wonder what kind of vegetable oil it is and why it is not specified.

Posted on Oct 21, 2020

My mom and I both love this shampoo. It smells really good, not like the overly fruity-sweet smell typical of American hair care products. It's a cheerful and refreshing scent, but doesn't smell like lemons or anything. I have a sensitive scalp, thinning hair, and my moms hair is seriously overprocessed. It causes no problems for me and for her it's really made her hair look much healthier than it is. Beforehand it looked like straw and now it's almost back to normal looking after about 2 weeks. Nicely concentrated too.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I really liked this product, I recommend it to everyone, the best quality!