GE

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

It's got a nice scent and seems to be relatively clean (as in doesn't feel like there's any chemicals or things that will stay even after rinsing). Not sure if it's my hair that's changed or the product itself, but I do feel that my hair seems to get oily faster using this product. Maybe it's because it's not damaging my hair as much, not stripping away so much of my natural hair oils? My husband and I both like it. I use it with the conditioner too.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I bought this product because it has rosemary and mint extracts in it. They're both known to block topically DHT at the roots. I have androgenetic alopecia and those plants can really help. The shampoo cleans really well and leaves your hair smelling super fresh. I bought the conditioner as well, great product.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This shampoo is great for sensitive scalps. I found it does moisturize my hair in addition to cleaning. The package is good. It does have some volumizing qualities to it I've found. I also feel it might be good to use for those with dry or scalp issues as my scalp tingles a little bit when using this shampoo!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I have been using this for more than 2 months now. So far, its ok but it does dry up my hair. I wash my hair about 4-5x/week because I live in a tropical country and it tends to get very warm here and sweaty. So, I wash my hair that often. Otherwise, it has lessened the itchiness of my scalp.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Both mint and rosemary have a nice stimulating and uplifting effect on my mood and make the hair feel good..strengthening and moisturizing the hair and making it stronger and helping get rid of excess oil.