GE

Posted on Dec 31, 2021
Excellent eye patch

Happy to find this brand sold in iherb and price is more cheaper. Bought three different type of eye patch from the same brand and i will switch to use it alternatively between these three daily before bedtime. It will reduce the visibility of lines around my eyes, lighten dark circles and eyebags. I will also use on my laugh lines as it can help to lighten and retain the moisture at the same time. And will not cause oil seed. Thanks to give me a thumbs up.

4e1945fc-abff-4fd0-a0ce-8edc36e0421b
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
1945

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I've been using the this vitamin for just a few weeks and I can already see and feel a difference. I'm less stressed, my hair is getting fuller, I have more energy. It's a great way to start your day in the mornings and it's very affordable!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The quality of life this vitamin has given me has been incredible. I have a bit more energy and I can wake up feeling refreshed everyday. This vitamin is an excellent supplement for those who want to improve their health, immunity, quality of life and mood. I would highly recommend it.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This vitamin has really worked for me. I've noticed a huge difference in my mood, well-being, and quality of life since using this product. I've also noticed an increase in my strength and energy levels which is something I desperately needed. It's hard to find a vitamin that addresses so many areas of your body and life without the side effects of other supplements.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I am a woman in my late thirties, and have been suffering from anxiety, depression and insomnia for a while. I've tried many other products with no success. Since taking this supplement, the quality of my life has improved significantly. I can finally sleep through the night without waking up anxious or depressed. This is honestly one of the best supplements out there!

Great patches that are part of my routine. I usually put the container in the fridge, that way they are cold, feel more refreshing and more effective for puffy eyes. I also keep it upside down to prevent too one from drying out and switch it time to time to make sure all of them get some juice.

Posted on May 25, 2022

This vitamin has changed my life. I have been feeling lethargic, run down and overall kind of sad. A few months ago, I started taking this vitamin and it has made all the difference in the world. I have more energy than ever before and am happy throughout the day. It is a wonder vitamin that should be taken by everyone to improve their quality of life

Posted on May 21, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for a week now and I can already see a difference in my skin. I haven't gotten sick in weeks and my mood is much better than it was before. It has also given me an extra burst of strength, energy, and clarity. Overall, the effects are excellent