GE

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Good product for the stomach, l love the quality and is contains a very good ingredients in it, this product has a lot of great benefits especially for me , l got a very good result from this product ever since l started using this product. l do not have any stomach problem again unlike before l bought this product, l normally have issues with my stomach often but now nothing like that all gone. Thank you..

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

It's only been a week, but I drink this 2x's each day and it is already making a huge difference. I've suffered with digestive and elimination issues, and what a great find. Thank you Michael Tierra.

Posted on Dec 21, 2020

From my own longterm use of triphala I was interested in helping my nephew's wife who has been diagnosed with diverticulitis. She has commenced her use of the triphala and has also changed her diet more in line with an Ayurvedic Vata dosha. She reports big improvements in her health and well being which pleases me greatly.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Very good product. Blends easily in hot water and does the job.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

this ancient herbal remedy for the colon works well and gently and maybe can keep us from needing those colonoscopies!

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

I have been using this brand Triphala tablets for a while and decided to try the powder form. It is very good quality. I really like it.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

It works, and I would recommend it to anyone who needs to be relieved without waiting too long.

Posted on Apr 27, 2021

I have only used this brand for a short time but it works. I like that the blend is a very fine powder. I prefer to take a spoonful and gulp it down with water instead of making it as a tea. It works in both cases.

Sari
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Hard to drink as didn't like the taste, but soothing and lots of health benefits!