Page 1 - Reviews - PrescriptSkin, Probiotic Foaming Cleanser, 5.4 fl oz (160 ml) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I like Prescriptskin!! This foaming cleanser is very gentle and lovely-soft scent it make me feel good and relax. I use it at morning and night time , at night i massage it about 2-3 minutes and wash it off my face very soft not make dry skin after wash it. Very gentle suitable for all skin types. Great ingredients, Probiotics supporting microbiome that make healthy and young skin. Aging skin should use it. Suggest, you will love this cleanser. Great quality and it big size , use 1 pump that enough for cleaning face skin. Awesome product!!

7d9e3f6c-1149-4142-9e1b-f1e369366d81
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Awesome foam. I use it at AM and PM , i massage my face and leave it 3-5 minutes then wash it. My face very soft and brighter , i cann see the results at the first time i used it. It's a liitle foaming didn't make dry skin. The scent is lovely has a signature smell from Prescriptskin. I use with Probiotics cream from the same brand. This ingredient is great for face skin. It's make my face very soft , brighter and reduced fine line. I will continue using it and will buy the serum. ❣️🥰 Suggest guys.

e421ca2d-cb1a-4ad7-83ff-c7540378b22d
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

good scent, makes u feel great, size is good , package is good, I have sensitive skin it's gentle and didn't bother me, u can use it every day it's really gentle, not moisturizing, good quality , perfect for every age, it's benefit makes your skin clean, has strange flavor sometimes if it gets in your mouth

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

If you’re a healthcare professional and have been constantly wearing a N95 mask, definitely give this product a try! For the past 2 years I’ve been experiencing facial skin irritation, contact dermatitis, redness, blocked pores, and itchy rash. This probiotic foaming wash does an amazing job at rebalancing my skin microbiome, as well as soothing and strengthening my skin. Compared to other foam cleanser that tends to dry my skin out, this gentle foam cleanser moisturizes and softens my skin after every use (I have and oily skin type).

Ornexi
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Great quality, just the perfect size of the bottle. Easy to use, cause the bottle has a dispenser. This foaming cleanser has a pleasant foam and nice light fragrance like a Spa. Helps to reduce oil from skin, after washing a face u can already see the results - skin looks softer and brighter. Because of foaming it doesn't leave your skin dry or damaged. Fits my sensitive skin and acne, didn't get any rashes or spots.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

It has very nice ingredients with a Spa scent. It comes in a very nice foaming bottle that can be used after the cleanser runs out. It cleans very well, and does not dry the skin while doing so; with that being said, it does not moisturize the skin either. Due to its cleansing abilities, the product that is applied after it is absorbed quicker than usual.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

It's amazing i really recommend it. Excellent product, it has a pleasant foam and a really good soft fragrance. Removes all excess oil from the skin, without drying it (I´ve got oily skyn). Its continuous use significantly improves the appearance of the skin. Would buy it again. 😁♥️

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Excellent product, it has a pleasant foam and a really good soft fragrance. Removes all excess oil from the skin, without drying it (I´ve got oily skyn). Its continuous use significantly improves the appearance of the skin. Would buy it again. Not perfect because the bottle could be bigger.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I love using foam cleansers, but I've got to use one-and-a-half to two pumps for this one, compared to other brands I've used before where one pump pumps out a decent amount of foam. Texture and consistency wise it's OK, feels quite gentle and not over-drying on my oily-combo skin after washing.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

The formula is quite nice it leaves my skin feeling cleansed and moisturized without being stripping. My skin is normal to sensitive and I haven't broken out from using this as a daily cleanser. The pump design is also convenient. However I feel like it comes out foaming way too much so it is very difficult to press on to the skin and actually make contact as you are just moving around the foam. If only it was less foamy :)