GE

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

never tried this before , its something you dont think you need until you try it. great for extra energy. great price for a great product. you feel the benefit when weight lifting , you just feel good.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I genuinely do not see a difference using NOx supplements in the summer, but during the winter in seems that it is something that I really need to maintain vascularity. This is probably my favorite Arginine alone product!

I'm thankful to this product for always providing me enough strength to perform my daily workouts, it generously gives me a lot of energy for my training, the taste is neutral which I prefer.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Great product! I use this in conjunction with citrulline and arginine to help build muscle and lose flab at my age of 75, when others my age are on walkers or gophers to move their crippled bodies around.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

AAKG is a popular supplement among bodybuilders and other athletes because of claims that it increases production of nitric oxide in muscles. Nitric oxide is known to have blood-flow-enhancing effects,1 which could in theory increase the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to exercising muscle.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I have bought AAKG from other companies before, but I prefer Primaforce brand for the following reasons: ** SUPPORTS STRENGTH PERFORMANCE AND INCREASES MUSCLE MASS: Enhances the muscle-building effects of high-intensity anaerobic exercises ** BOOSTS ENERGY: Enables users to tolerate longer and harder workouts, allowing greater improvements in building lean muscle mass ** ENHANCES NITRIC OXIDE PRODUCTION: Boosts nitric oxide levels in blood vessels, which can lead to more intense and effective workouts ** CLEAN INGREDIENTS: Non-GMO, No Additives, No Preservatives, No Artificial Colors, No Flavors, No Soy, No Fillers and No Gluten. ** Lab-tested for potency and purity. The taste is nothing to write home about, but who cares, as Im not taking this stuff for the taste; I want the highest quality AAKG out there and I believe this is it. ** If you found this review helpful, please click on the thumbs up icon**

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I used this type of product for the first time and it was effective, I feel a huge difference in the training process and recovery, Big pump and muscle growth

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

The original favor of AAKG is too sour which is not recommend to mix with protein shake

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Fantastic supplement that provides both arginine to boost NO2 and AKG which provides energy and helps the body repair. Love this supplement!