GE

Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Love these!

These taste ok, not too bad. What I love most though is they do help you feel good with more energy and focus. I loved the price here too but now they raise price by $2 😢... I will probably still buy though because they are excellent to have in your home. I don't drink everyday but on those days I feel bad, sleepy, fatigue, no energy..this is my go to! Love it! ❤

af7265f8-c16c-4fde-9e78-b4ec65675555

Great for your skin! I was told it can clear up acne?! Worth a shot. From my experience in tasting these; It tastes horrible but I was told that it means it is really pure... so thats good. *CAUTION* to people who are prone to bladder or kidney infections though. I didn't do my full research and I have a bad kidney so I wound up with a kidney infection just after 2 days of using this ginseng (2 viles consumed) Ginseng is extremely hard on someone with bladder and or kidney issues/ kidney disease/ Hydronephrosis// etc... I bought 3 packs so I will just be using it topically on my face I guess!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

The liquid is really an Elixir. It has ingredients that make a mixture that is strong but with a very pleasant taste. The size and dosage are appropriate for a single serving. The quality of the packaging is excellent and comes with straws to use immediately. The overall benefit to your immunity is essential to counteract all the chemicals placed in foods today.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

There is much discussion about what kind of Ginseng has what kind of effect on the mind and body. Some are said to be *heating and energizing* and others *cooling and calming* etc. etc. Ignoring all these traditional wisdoms, I find this brand of Ginseng drinks to be my favorite. The taste is excellent, more honey like than bitter (which many ginseng drinks have), and it is slightly energizing as well as calming and cooling. The quality and packaging are great. There is a learning curve on how to properly open the bottle and insert the tiny plastic straw through it in order to suck up the liquid but once mastered it is no problem. The company that makes it has an excellent reputation for quality and reliability and has made itself known for this in the US and elsewhere.

jeff lim
Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I like the packing, very nice. And before i have try their Goji drink, now i try this, very conviniencent to use, small bottle, easy to bring too.

387daa16-45bf-4966-803e-7c7caca9a4fd
Posted on May 7, 2022

I love this quality brand packed up with highly concentrated ingredients. One star off because it is only 10 bottles in a package and seems like bigger options are not available any more. Almost straight away you benefit from energy increase, less stress and being in a good mood. Good for you immunity and brain.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I usually buy these for my kids to take in spring and fall to help with an extra bust of energy. They taste good , maybe a little too sweet

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

it gives you the boost you need, would recommend taking way in advance before the extra energy is needed, taste is not so bad once consume on one drink.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021
2051

Good quality of product, great scent , good texture package to use and happy to have it one after this as backup since small size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. Tq