Page 1 - Reviews - Puori, M3, Magnesium, 120 Capsules - iHerb
GE

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Wanna get a great nights sleep? Does the restless leg syndrome keep you awake? Worry no more, this stuff is a must. Enjoy all the benefits of this product and do yourself a favor and try it.. I will not be without it... I get a great nights sleep when nothing else worked...and my legs are not jumping around.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

After trying magnesium supplements from various brands, this one is my favourite and is most effective! I’m on my 5th bottle already and this helps me sleep like a baby.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I am always trying different forms and brands of magnesium and it is a supplement I believe most adults should be taking. I liked this one pretty well and would buy again.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Took it after gym class and the next morning I did not have any muscle soreness. It also helps falling asleep, I felt better the next morning. I only took 2 pills, it was enough for me.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

It all seems to be as expected. Pills are packed with Magnesium with no air pockets. It does say that the ingredients are organic on the site but doesn't say it on the bottle.

Posted on May 9, 2022

i'm use it almost 2 weeks. good item, usefull 100%

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

A great help in improving sleep, so as in muscle recovery after workout. Safe and clean ingredients, indeed! ❤️

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

contents can't find better than this

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Please have manufacture Magnesium L-Threonate and Magnesium Taurate version. Would gladly purchase them from you.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Best quality magnesium on the market!