Page 1 - Reviews - Pure Planet, Premium Cracked Cell Chlorella, 200 mg, 600 Tablets - iHerb
GE

Posted on May 29, 2022

I dont have a true opinion yet we still in the first month of taking the chorella when I will give it 90-120 days before writing a honest review. However I will say my daughter loves taking them.

Posted on May 8, 2021

I've tested a lot of Chlorella for clients, this is the best quality I've seen on the market. A lot of chlorella products out there just don't have much potency. It's excellent for detoxing after exposure to toxins (metals/chemicals, radiation, chronic gut issues). In general, I think of it as a good thing to take for a few months, rather than long term.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have been using this product for years adding it to my green smoothies.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Love this natural extremely potent Premium Cracked Cell Chlorella! Your body will notice the difference right away! It cleanses your system. Highly recommend!

Posted on Feb 26, 2021

This is one of the best chlorella supplements I have ever purchased from iherb. It is priced reasonably and works really well providing obvious results as soon as you use it. Even though it is not organic, the manufacturer contain provide a guarantee against pesticide/herbicide use.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

I tried several types of Chlorella, but I find this the best and high efficacy and its also cracked cell type. I eat it together with Spirulina and freeze dried wheat grass juice

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

The tablets are small and easily chewable. Taste is alright. Attractive price.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I didn’t really see a different in my self with this product.

Posted on Dec 21, 2020

I think they're great - I got detox symptoms the first few days so I knew things were working.

Posted on Feb 10, 2019

I’ve tried lots of different chlorella brands the past 15 years and this is the same quality and effect as Sun chlorella, the one most of the research stems from. For me it`s easy to notice if the product is good; I suffer from adult acne on my body, and the only thing that makes it go away 100% within a few days is this product, Higly recommended :)