GE

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

These bars are good for diet, as it has 20 g protein per 1 bar and only 190 calories. A bit sweet according to my taste, but goes well with coffee.

16c29164-273b-4246-9410-2e056b657920
090a8485-4873-4afc-a15f-8a18441d27e0
0b42ac72-2919-4896-8fc0-ed4b73dc549f
8acb35d3-22ad-4988-b4e2-8d58fb8cbe31
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Great tasting high quality bar great for midday snack. Packaging is a bit cheap but nonetheless does the job. Ate them regularly before working out and helped me fuel up correctly before. High protein content which is great for helping you hit goals in either cut or bulk and very helpful for fueling during heavy training periods

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Very high quality ingredient and acceptable taste. the size of the bar is fair, it is heavy though as any protein bar. I usually have one after workout. The package have 6 bars and the price is reasonable for such qty. It has many benefits if you're interested in fitness or following gym diet.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

These are my absolute favorite protein bar! The flavor is amazing, the peanut butter caramel sauce on the chewy chocolatey protein is a real treat! I love the texture, it’s not powdery at all, and for me, this completely replaces snickers bars! Compared to the other bars of this brand, this one stands out as being as close to a normal sweet chocolate bar as it gets! I definitely recommend these! I will keep on buying these monthly!

Posted on May 28, 2022

It’s taste amazing the size of the bar is sufficient and its really decreases ur need for sweet and a perfect snack between meals. It’s a great add to your protein diet fitness. I use after my workouts to decrease mu hunger! Or before my training to give me energy!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Good size, quality, and nutritional value for the price. The high protein content helps keep full between workouts to support diet. The peanut caramel taste is good, like a regular candy bar but a bit more artificial tasting. The texture is also pretty similar. The inclusion of nuts is nice for a bit of variety.

I bought a box to try after seeing all the good reviews. I was blown away. The taste was great! It really taste like a snickers bar without the guilt. The nutrition is on point too. The price is reasonably cheaper than other brands. I had tried quest bar before and I thought that’s the best protein bar until now. I’m going to buy a few more boxes to stock up!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

These protein bars ate absolutely delicious, the taste and especially texture is perfection. I eat them after my trainings or when I want a treat but on a healthier side. They do have a lot of fat in them, so I try not to eat them too often, but they are definitely a great way to thank my body after a good workout.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

These bars are very tasty and you get a lot of protein! I keep some in vehicle in case of a delay due to snow. Tasted better than I expected! Also a great source of protein after a workout they can go in your coat pocket or your purse to take along anywhere!