GE

Posted on Sep 4, 2021
Good, organic product in an important supplement

I've taken resveratrol for years, given it's an important all-around supplement for just about anybody, with its well-known effects on overall health and longevity. I think it's important to take it in organic form, and I like this version also because it's made with a mix of knotweed and red grape skin. I spoke to folks at Pure Synergy before I started using their products, and feel confident that this really is a high quality resveratrol.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Great brand and freshest ingredients. Their packaging can always be trusted as well. I like taking this and then alternating to a liquid form from time to time. Resveratrol can be expensive but so important and the form plus where it is derived makes all the difference.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I was looking forward to trying this product, then disappointed once I did. I taste everything I take under the principle that I/we have an innate instinct that tells us what to swallow and what to spit out. One taste was enough -- I spat this out. Food (and herbs as well) create an electrolytic feedback loop through our saliva to our central sensing mechanism. When it's right, we know it. Unfortunately, this was not right. I'd much rather purchase a simple full-spectrum CO2 extract (Japanese Knotweed and Red Grape Skins) than whatever this was that concentrated and standardized the resveratrol.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

So far is working okay, have not had long enough to see difference yet

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Love the quality of all Pure Synergy products

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Great product, does what it intend to do.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Nice item and very well packaged

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

nice product and packed well too

Posted on Aug 15, 2021