Page 1 - Reviews - Rainbow Research, Henna, Hair Color and Conditioner, Red, 4 oz (113 g) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

The best quality henna colour I’ve ever used! So cheap for the size of the tub and each one lasts me about four applications and since the lid screws on it is easy to store and doesn’t go bad. The colour of so vibrant and looks super natural but doesn’t stain your scalp!The best part is it acts like a hair mask and leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy!

57f04764-b6ae-4b0c-9f8f-0892acbceec5
ef922dad-5d3c-4bff-8cce-8dcbe89c5ab1
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

This henna is so easy to use! I have previously purchased henna from lush that sells theirs in big blocks that need a lot of work to get to a usable paste and are just terrible for washing out. The rainbow henna is so much better! Already in powder, nothing extra added, and so much easier to wash out, I used significantly less water washing this out and it made far less mess. The colour and condition of my hair after was better too, and all for a fifth of the price of Lush. It's also better for my sensitive scalp than Lush as there is nothing else added here. It does smell like matcha powder mixed with wet grass but that smell goes away. I have long thick hair that needs 1 full block from Lush. I needed 1 pot of Rainbow henna. Great value.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I have dark ash blonde (well, really it looks more gray) hair with about 10% grays in it. However, I’m really not fond of the gray tone, and was looking to cover my grays and eliminate the cool tones in my hair. I was hoping for a nice warm brown with golden or caramel highlights. I had colored my hair light blonde for decades, but decided I wanted to use something more natural and less damaging to my hair. I chose the light brown henna thinking it would be closest in depth of color to my own. After washing my hair and rinsing it with apple cider vinegar, I mixed the henna with boiling water and 1 1/2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, and applied it. I have short hair, and it wasn’t too difficult. I covered it with a plastic cap, and went out in the sun for several minutes to heat it up, then wrapped it with a towel and left it on my hair for a total of one hour.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I love this henna! I've tried a few brands but this one is my favorite. It's a great value for the amount you get and the scent isn't bad. My hair is light brown and now it's a very natural-looking red and sooo shiney and moisturized!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I switched to using this Henna after destroying my hair from many many years of coloring chemically. I did lots of research on Henna. Some like this product. Some dont. But i think if mixed with the correct liquids (coffee to lessen the red and olive oil for deep conditioning), it does a wonderful job. I will continue to purchase this product again and again. Because of my switch to this, my hair is much healthier. It is shiny and less brittle and much more manageable.

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

I started using this to moisturise my hear as it has been getting more frizzy and flyaway in middle age. It really helps improve the condition of my hair. The colour will vary depending on application techniques and hair colour. My hair is dark brown an it gives a beautiful hint of red. The colour is heightened when in the sun, or when I wear orange or red colours. What I love most about this is that it is natural and it doesn't look like artifically coloured hair - because it isn't!! It is a bit of a business applying it and removing it - but I believe the results are very worth the effort. Stay away from any chemical treatments when you use any henna because they do not mix. Save yourself a heap of money and do it naturally at home.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Please be aware henna won't work with black hairs but it can color grey (in red) perfectly. I have applied henna hair dye for 2 years and reordered it many times.

2eb52396-8539-4c78-8d58-7face49d1248
Posted on May 9, 2022

It is very fine, unlike the other brand. Package in a jar is very practical, prefer it over a foil or paper bag. Brings benefits of making hair really shiny and slightly dyes scalp as well, which is quite good so your hair look thicker when you are in certain age.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

It comes with a protective seal. The powder itself is fine so no chunks were created after mixing it with oil. It gives grey hair a copper colour. In addition, after using it, the hair looks fuller. In compare to other brands, it needs more of the Henna powder in each use.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. Always cover my grey hair and keeps it that way for at least 6 months. The price is excellent for this product. I always buy from here.