GE

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I used to have yeast infection every month before my period and kinda worrying me, after reading some reviews about this product, i tried it myself and after 2 bottles i started noticing that it is not occuring anymore, i believe that this really helped me control the yeast. Just be patient and continue taking it and it will slowly heal you from within.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I can't recommend this enough. I used to have issues with feeling like I had a minor UTI, proceeding to get it checked and told I was fine. It was driving me crazy. Since taking this probiotic I have not had an issue. If I forget to take it I can feel the difference. I would highly recommend this.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

This probiotic is high quality and works well. I've heard that some probiotics cause bloating and other issues for some people but it hasn't caused any negative reaction in me. The capsules are easy to swallow and smell like plain yoghurt. Taken once a day, this probiotic has helped me keep yeast infection under control.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

this is the first time i tried this product. i got it at hk$197 when there is a discount of 25% off. hopefully it works so i wont feel itchy down there

334638b2-02ac-4b26-b547-3b95ef2f7cfe
11401a5e-e447-4ba5-950e-e422ff929550
2e3f486f-c4a9-4207-b4c5-2423147e8d91
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Best probiotic on the market. I've tried different brands but kept coming back to this. I can feel the difference in my gut health when I'm using any of Renew Life's probiotic. It also keeps yeast infections away. I alternate between 50 Billion (which I take around summertime since I'm eating more fast foods) and the 25 Billion throughout the year.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I am happy with this product! Large package and clean ingredients. I am happy that is helps me to maintain my womens health and make it mild.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Loved to use these and my body felt very good. I think the price is justified and it is a very qualitative product. There was absolute no after taste and the pills scent was as a desert.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I was having recurring yeast infections and luckily, I was recommended this product by my doctor. It's helped me greatly and I haven't had an infection since using this product (it's been around 4 months).

Posted on May 22, 2022

I was advised to take this product from the local pharmacist. The frequent infections after menopause have been troubling me and I hope this will help me. Thank you for making a good product!