GE

Excellent !

00634595-2d6f-447d-bee5-b8666dfe08f2
255af7bb-a2b5-4f5c-89e9-6cfd386770c0
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Edit (a few months later): This definitely helps with red acne marks. I don't think it's helped much with pigmentation, but the red marks are practically gone very fast! This cream has the best ingredients I've seen so far for brightening: 10% Azelaic Acid, 5% Niacinamide, 3% Kojic Acid and 3% Tranexamic Acid. I have sensitive rosacea skin and was worried it would be too strong and irritating for me. I haven't had any issues with it at all. It tingles for a few seconds when you apply it, but that goes away quickly. There is no smell to it whatsoever and the consistency is smooth and amazing. I use it at the end of my routine, as a moisturizer. It's moisturizing enough on its own. I haven't used it for long enough to see results, but I can tell the skin feels "exfoliated" and smooth right away. That's probably thanks to the azelaic acid. A 10% azelaic acid cream that feels smooth is extremely hard to find. I will definitely repurchase. If this review helped you, please give it a like ;)

9b45015c-af00-4b3a-95be-ec6002aab727
Sophia
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

High quality and effective brightening creme from Reviva Labs. I love their products abs this creme lives up to the standards! I particularly enjoy the gel texture, it is easily absorbed and from the very first time I used it - I only recently receive it - I felt it working thanks to the little tingling sensation on my skin, which subsided almost immediately. This product has a subtle unobtrusive scent and has already won a place in my “will buy again” list! I use it at night on clean bare skin and after it’s absorbed I put on my sleeping mask. I woke up to a more even complexion and I’m confident to experience more positive results with long term use, as we need a few weeks for new skin cells to surface and replace the old ones. If my review helps you at all, please be so kind to leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

the praising about this cream that I have kept reading and hearing- fully correct. The texture is really light. Even for those who do not suffer from a really sever hyperpigmentation, this is a good cream to unite the skin color. I am really enjoying it and will repurchase for sure.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I love this cream. It has everything i wanted to incorporate in my skincare. My dark spots are definitely getting lighter. (Using it for four weeks). It also leaves skin super soft. Added bonus. All these ingredients are safe to use during pregnancy. So u can keep using this cream while pregnant.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I have only been using this for several days so will update review later on. First impressions: very pleasant on the skin, goes on smoothly and leaves a comfortable feeling, no residue or stickiness. The colour of the cream is an orangey yellow that looks like iodine and that reduces some of the enjoyment in using it.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

the texture is good and easy to use, its not overly moisturize the skin but thats not what its supposed to do. not sure if i see clear results after a few weeks of use. i think it can be suitable for sensitive skin. im using it in the summer time which is a harder season to use active ingredients, while pregnant and feel no irritation.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I purchased to help with slight discoloration. The texture is serum-like and applies like one. It takes a minute to absorb and it hasn't negatively affected my very sensitive skin. It's too soon to tell if it has helped with discoloration. It is a small jar but a little goes a long. It doesn't have a noticeable smell and it absorbs into my oily skin without any issue.

Posted on May 23, 2022

It is a truly brightening cream. The ingredients are incredible for the price. The cream has a light texture and brownish colour. Will buy it again.