GE

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

this is always a repeat order due to its effectiveness on relieving itchy and sore throat. i always use it in suppressing cough. after taking throat feels soothe and great bonus that its herbal. the taste is great the size is just right and i love that it is individually packaged

b7a49618-f9b6-48f6-b1fd-eac8026de76b
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Ricola drops are my favorite! They taste great and are effective in bringing relief. This flavor is second to the original flavor for me, but I would recommend them both as good quality product. I like that Ricola are reasonably priced even though there value is better then many other cough drops.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

The classic throat drops that's actually effective! Good value, and easy to store/carry around for when the sore or dry throat comes on. I give it 4 stars for the starch syrup (likely to be GM'd, but can't verify). Otherwise it's a great-tasting, good quality blend of herbs and flavors.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

These are my favorite Ricola cough/throat drops. One candy with lots of benefits. I feel the drops quickly relieve the throat. They taste good and they are effective. Size is okay. I will use this when I'm under the weather. Packaging is nice too. Value for money reasonable.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

These are a staple at my house. They're great tasting and soothing, not only for coughs but also for sore/scratchy throats. They're strong enough to be effective. yet mild and pleasant tasting so that even people and kids who don't like cough drops are pleasantly surprised. I enjoy how the aromatic honey lemon scent helps clear my sinuses without being overpowering. I keep a bag in my desk drawer at work for when the air conditioning dries up my nasal passages. These are so useful that I buy them all year round, not just during cold and flu season.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I normally buy the original flavor but this time decided to try this one. This taste a bit more medicinal so I think it would be good if you have a slight cough. It taste like a mixture of candy and cough syrup lol, not my favorite taste but it's ok I still eat it.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Love these lozenges and they are suitable for our whole family. I always have some in my handbag. They are very effective and good value.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Been using this product for years. Has a nice soothing flavor that reduces congestion and stops the cough. The ingredients are all natural which is why I switched to Ricola.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Ricola is my favorite, Always fresh and flavorful, a bit of heat for the throat. Excellent price for an excellent product. You can't go wrong with Ricola!

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

These Ricola cough drops are life savers! My throat get irritated easily and I use these to soothe it. The honey and lemon flavor is great too!