GE

MyPersonalReview
Posted on Feb 15, 2022
Finally my son is able to go schoo childcare everyday!

My son always having on-off flu-like symptoms ever since go into childcare. Freq visit to GP still the same and finally go see specialist PD. She prescribed this(so much more expensive and finally he is able to go school childcare everyday this but Iherb pricing here is so much cheaper and bigger bottle! I love Iherb!

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Give this to your kind once you notice the first symptoms of flu, cold, sinus issues or sore throat. You can as well give them during the winter for the whole season just to keep them away from this. Note that elderberry is a natural antibiotic and as well antiviral so it will help a lot. This has a very nice taste, no problem giving it to the kids on the spoon twice a day. There are no side effects.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Posted on May 1, 2022

This is good. I’m realise that my kids become more stronger in terms of the their antibody and seldomly sick. In other words their antibody shows improvement My kids age are 5-7 years old. Package is secured. Taste was good and kids love it. It can be as diet supplement for the kids. The ingredient also are good.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

All of us in my family are great believers in sambucol. I was in the hospital several years ago with the flu. My husband also tested positive and my nurse recommended that he take sambucol. He did and never developed any symptoms. Sambucol for Kids is great for the little ones, older kids can take regular sambucol. Pleasant taste. They actually lick out the medicine cu!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Been giving this to my 6 year old for years. I'll up the dosage whenever she looks to be coming down with a cold and it works well. She takes the normal dose on a daily basis (or whenever i remember haha) I'm a big fan of Sambucol!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Really works wonders! Ever since my kids are on this, they have been getting sick less often. On the occasional times they do catch a cold or flu, we up the dosage for couple of days and can see quicker recoveries as well. Best of all, the kids love the taste. Definitely a quality product.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This stuff is amazing. I notice a difference in my children's overall health and they've only been taking it for a month. I just yell, "Hey kids its time to take your medicine!" And they both come running, arguing over who gets to go first. Haha! They love the flavor. I use the regular adult Sambucol for myseld and the flavor is a little bit different. If anything I would say the children's kind is a little less thick, and a little less sweet. I don't understand why, but it doesn't matter to me because they love it! I would highly reccomend any parent to at least try this out to see if it benefits your child's health.