GE

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Very good product because it’s not make cuts it’s for women care also for personal use Thank you Quality was very good No smell It’s feel good after shaving Frequently free Good use and size and packaging and benefits and age serving Good use and size and packaging and benefits and age serving

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Wow, I didn't really expect much but didn't want to get the other brand, so settled with Schick. Surprisingly, this is one of the best razors I have used. While shaving, the mechanism seem to roll and glide over much easier than other razors, even at sensitive areas. It is super easy to clean out too, and price effective due to the 4 cartridges included. It is also easy to find the cartridges in my local supermarket at a similarly good price, which was one of my requirements.

Love this razor. I bought this for the price since I already have several; couldn’t pass it up! These blades don’t Knick me which is an issue for me with other razors. I also love the lubricant on the top of the razor which helps me obtain a clean close shave. The shape to the handle fits my hand which helps! It’s not too big for my hand. I have been shaving my legs and underarms for a long time. This is my favorite razor!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I get a very smooth shave for very many shaves with this razor. But the suction cup has come unstuck many times, causing the razor to fall and explode and have to be reassembled. I now keep a new razor in a cup that has much better suction so that it won't get damaged.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I love this razor and been using it for years, but it’s become harder and harder to find. I’ve found them sensitive to my very dry skin and help to care for and protect from razor damage, making my skin feel soft.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

The technology of this razor is overwhelming. It allows you to enjoy a very smooth shave without those annoying cuts other razor had given me. With this razor you will never cut yourself again, guaranteed.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Simple head. I see many razors but many of them have a big head with soap…? I dnt even know😅 Since this razor head is simple and small, it is easier to shave👍

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

The best razors I’ve ever used. Leave the skin smooth. And the price is really good for the quantity.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

these razors are the best i ever used they leave a smooth finish

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

very good and gentle, doesn't scratch , has silicon pad to stick it on a shower glass