GE

Posted on Jan 24, 2022
I didn’t need to cook at all .

It’s good and kind of healthy I think. I only boiled the water , toss in . Lid on for 5 min ish . It’s ready to eat ! First time I made with 3 colors of bell peppers and celery , mushrooms, garlic and chill with salt and black pepper as seasoning. Second time I used 3 colors bell peppers and carrots and cauliflower, salmon , used some herbs and salt as seasoning.

9d41fc25-d67a-4980-b902-042ad05ab30c
84f6851d-f2bc-4712-98b1-53f8ceb4cbf0
f82e2f9c-02fe-4dde-afb0-c38cf6776bb5
3bff7569-8855-4092-b8a5-7af26f625c21
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

It was my first time ordering this edamame fettuccine, and I must admit I really like it. The texture is different to regular pasta and it is easy to cook it to the softness you prefer. I’ve found it goes great with a creamy sauce. It’s my go to guilt free pasta!

462d71c3-8b97-461a-88ab-fd3ce4bc5a1e
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Cooks even faster than normal pasta, 6 minutes. Tastes and texture is similar to a wheat pasta. Although a little less dense. Easy when you don’t have time to prepare a protein source for dinner. I like using some tomato paste and tahini for a creamy plant based sauce.

ba09c160-d6c3-458c-909d-69d6ab50c60f
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This fettuccine is very high in protein! It also contains a lot more dietary fibre than normal pasta. It has an edamame taste, which I think is quite special. It is easy to cook, just put them in boiling water for a few minutes and they will be softened already. If you are having a low-carb/high-protein diet, you can try this!

fa110f0a-86aa-4345-8529-14522fd8651c
Posted on May 4, 2022

Good sized package of pasta for the price. I use this type of pasta to introduce soy allergen to my baby, and she loves it. I like that the ingredients contain pure edamame and yet the taste is subtle. It is also very easy to cook and takes much less time/effort than conventional pastas. It also has a good bounce / mouthfeel, unlike pastas made of lentils and chickpeas, which can come across as mealy / powdery. Good quality, will buy again!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This edamame fettuccine has a specific texture that makes it unique - its a little chewier but in a good way. I like the taste of this a lot better than chickpea pasta as its much less heavy and works well with any type of sauce. The amount of protein you can get in one serving is impressive and fills me up way more than normal wheat pasta does. I recommend pairing it with a spicy red sauce and a ton of nutritional yeast.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

This is very tasty. Pretty expensive, but if you are trying to got low carb and want the occasional pasta, this is pretty decent but the carb count is still too high for someone strict keto. I do find this pasta works for me, I remain in ketosis when I eat it. No funny taste, the texture is pretty nice. I wish the package size was bigger. It goes well with Pesto sauce.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Just as good as the spaghetti version. Again, like the spaghetti version, the cooking time throws you off a bit as it does cook faster. This time I used a quality pesto and the fettuccine held on to the sauce. A good taste and texture, and a simple and healthy ingredient list. Check it out!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

So if you love pasta but don't/won't/can't imbibe it as much as you'd like, this is the perfect alternative. You get veggies, protein, and fiber in one dish. Does it taste the same? Of course not - just like turkey bacon doesn't taste like bacon, but it's still good. ;) 1. Overcook TF out of it, period - helps a lot with texture. 2. Salt the water FFS 3. After draining it, unless you're going to consume it *all* right then (and maybe even if you are going to), drizzle light olive oil over it and toss it to prevent it turning into a giant mass Again - you're clearly eating this because you want pasta with the stuff pasta doesn't offer (low carbs, high protein, high fiber, veggies, etc.), but be realistic: it's not traditional pasta. BUT, if you approach it correctly, it can still be tasty and you'll have 0 guilt. ;)

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

have been looking for higher protein options and this just ticks all the boxes. all natural ingredients and at a good price too. it doesn’t necessarily taste like edamame - doesnt have a strong taste on its own like regular noodles but with a slightly different texture (not as soft + a little grainy) but it doesn’t make a huge difference so i overall i love it as a noodle replacement