GE

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I think I've tried all the matcha lattes here on iHerb, and this one is my fav. I add milk to it (I always add milk to everything lol) so not sure how it tastes with water and I'll never know, but I'm sure it'll be fine too. Great for first time matcha drinkers too, my friend loved it!!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Amazing taste. Comes with a measuring scoop which is very convenient. Not really a pure matcha, just a delicious blend for a morning wake-me-up. No need to add sugar or milk, goes great with just water, can even melt in cold water (but soy milk makes it so much better). That said, please note that matcha is only the 4th ingredient in this product so if you are looking for a pure matcha (and its benefits) this is definitely not it.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I definitely have made more than 8 drinks with this stuff already and still have plenty more left. I mainly use it as a flavor boost for my protein drinks and it really masks a lot of the bitterness. Don’t expect this to be anything like high grade matcha powder. It’s more similar to the matcha you can get at Starbucks or Dunkin.

Easy to make, dissolves fast with no efforts, it’s already sweet so I recommend to try before you add sweetener. Comes with a measuring spoon, so it’s even easier that it already is. I love the flavor and light creamy texture. No need to add milk, so it’s perfect. Press like if my review helped 💗👍🏼

Posted on May 13, 2022

Taste good, I add milk because I like milk so much but it doesn't need milk to make a good drink. Green tea blending with milk powder and sugar. Wil buy more I like it

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Doesn’t really taste like an authentic matcha latte but it’s pretty value for money. You get quite a lot for the price paid but the smell hmm not a big fan of it as I mentioned doesn’t smell like real matcha but I guess it’s okay!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Great taste. I use half the recommended amount (1 scoop instead of 2) so it lasts longer. I also substitute water with coconut milk to make it creamier!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I love this matcha latte! Im so glad i found this on iherb. I don’t need to go to a coffee shop to get my favorite matcha. This is more than enough! Will be stocking up on this.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I am not a big specialist in matcha, haven't tried the original so cannot compare, but I so love this product that I keep on buying it regularly for quite a while now.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Even though you just need to add water I do both! Water and almond milk. Tastes super and not grassy at all! Definitely one to repurchase again