GE

Galpal
Posted on Jan 30, 2022
THEY ARE SO CUTE AND MAKE PERFECT GIFTS

If this helps PLEASE GIVE IT A THUMBS UP 👍🏼 Literally 4 LIPBALMS for a dollar, this is the cutest gift i can think of and they’re so worth it ❤️ they’re so moisturising and keep my lips hydrated throughout the day, unlike few others that actually crack my lips even more

a224a23a-c7f6-4c2b-8d6c-e3894ef55ddd
Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I've used this product for a long time. It works for me well! This makes my lip keep moisture. and I love the scent. The size is perfect to carry wherever I want. I highly recommend this lip balm for you guys. Try it! It doesn't even expensive. I always buy a bunch:)

56348e94-845b-47ad-a6bb-ef362bfb7d1d
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I was a but hesitant about trying these as my lips can get really dry and dehydrated. However, I must say I was impressed. From the first moment I put it on, I just used one the Organic Tangerine Chamomile and I am glad I purchased them. You can easily buy and gift your friends.. they are so affordable. I love them.

10cd95cd-0732-4d07-a5cc-45d84f3976fa
bd56fd50-f95c-4059-adf7-fa9baf6ba32f

I love Sierra bees organic lip balms. They are absolutely safe ( only a very few ingredients in each, all organic) and have amazing smells. I've ordered a lot of them and used them for party bags for my daughter's birthday. The girls were very happy to receive them.

9914208b-866f-4e23-8da4-0ebe65f08af2
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Big surprise for little $! LOVE this very creamy organic clean and light lip balm! It's my new go-to repairing and protecting! Now I have soft lips! Gently, naturally scented, not strong. I used to use Burt's Bees, that made my lips uncomfortable, no more! Thank you Sierra Bees!

1f773a00-a9d2-484e-9bd0-097614c5c192
Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I really like this lip balm. I love the fact that it is organic! The scents are OK. I like some better than others. I do think it’s so handy that they come 4 in a pack. I keep them at different locations, one in my car, one in my bedroom, one in my purse and one in the kitchen. So if I feel my lips are dry I always have a lip balm close by. I do think it works well for dry lips. It’s very soft on the lips. I will be buying more before Christmas to add to Christmas presents.

053c3773-b0cc-4a7b-a5dd-284b09ca3e8c
5dcd4a95-5e1c-4a0a-945b-14f9ba380bdc
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Scent- I tried the coconut scent and really love the scent, even my dog thought I ate something after applying. Quality- not the best lip balm, I’ve tried better ones that’s more expensive as well. Got this at a fraction of price. Would I repurchase? Don’t think so, this would last me for a very long period and I guess I would want to try something else when I finish this.

e8a70d35-a99b-4760-9398-1b40c14eed89
a4be9fea-60b6-41b7-9be3-9f6d107b7d28
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Hi I just wanted to confirm you know Hi I just wanted to confirm you know Hi I just wanted to confirm you know that you Hi I just wanted to confirm you know that Hi I just wanted to confirm you know that you got a new Hi I just wanted to confirm you know that Hi I just wanted to confirm you know Hi I just wanted to confirm you know

1350f107-0203-45fc-b958-36e567b0be03
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I have been using this product for about a year. The result is spectacular because it does work for my family members. I will continue repurchase the product for sure. Highly recommend it. Thank you iHerb for fast shipping, and great products. Cheers. If my review is helpful, please give me "a like". Thanks guys! 😘

f81cc72a-d504-4098-befc-3d12b95aac95