GE

Posted on Jan 18, 2022
No more joint pain!

I have weak bones and struggle with inflammation and pain in my joints but since I’ve been using this for a few weeks now - I can happily say that I am completely pain and inflammation free! I can’t believe it. I haven’t had any joint pain!! My joints feel lubricated! I’m doing the splits easily without any knee pain which I usually get ! 😍 I love this miracle product and will be ordering more 😃 Ty!

bda8d059-f8fa-4fa9-822f-da046033d0bc
3dfce5b0-612a-4ccc-bd95-2f21892089c9
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I’ve used this for almost two weeks now, first day I had an upset stomach so I reduced the amount until I got used to it. I had a nail injury and my nail separated from the bed I have been doing many different things and it was getting better but very slowly, now I can see it getting much better much faster! Also my face is looking really good everyone has been complimenting me telling me I look younger and I’m glowing! So I think I will be ordering it again once I run out!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I think this product works well, if you take it according to instructions, before a meal. It visibly refines skin texture and repairs skin scars caused by acne. I wouldn’t say it works miracles at this point, as I think it takes a holistic approach to fix your skin in terms of diet and proper skin care maintenance. I would recommend it in combination with other oral skin supplements and vitamins. As for the joint support, I’ve noticed I’ve been more flexible lately when I’m exercising and doing stretching, but I’m not sure whether this is due to this specific product or due to the whole diet that also includes this product. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who’s suffering from skin damage, scarring and other-related skin issues or is just looking to improve skin texture.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

It tastes almost like a water. I drink it every morning on a empty stomach then 30 min. later I have my breakfast. After 30 days of consuming it and following a health diet, I noticed my nails are getting stronger, my skin is firmer and my hair is growing faster. I already bought a second bottle.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

After a week of use, I already noticed that my hair is not shedding as it used to before, so I may say that I am happy with the results even though I have been using it for a short time. It seems also that the skin is getting better, less blemishes.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

My husband and I have been taking Orgono Living Silica for about 2 years now. We take a tablespoon twice a day. I have noticed my hair is healthier and thicker and a huge improvement in my skin. The benefits are obvious when we have stopped taking it when waiting for the next shipment.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I bought Orgono Living SIlica at the end of February this year with the hope that it could improve my bone density since I have osteopenia. A lady in a health forum testified that her bone density has been improved (no more osteopenia) after drinking this for two years. So, I should give it a try and maybe after a year I'll have some positive news when I do a bone density test. Besides, silica helps to build collagen which our body needs for maintaining healthy skin, hair and joints. Surprisingly, the taste of this liquid silica is so good, a bit like mineral water. I'll give an update after I've done the test.

Posted on May 31, 2022

This product may seem pricey, but you get a large bottle that will last you for ages. I use this every morning in my lemon water. It has made a huge difference to my hairloss and nails are much stronger. You have to be consistent and maintain other healthy lifestyle practices, but this has helped me a lot! Silica is an important mineral for hair, skin and nails. Has no taste so can take it straight, in water or juice. Definitely recommend this product.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I’ve been trying it for 2 weeks now and I started noticing that my skin is smoother and the new cat scratches heal faster with no scars, I have many cats and scratches are a regular thing, I’ve also noticed that my face is brighter. Im using this mainly for my joints pain but I haven’t noticed an improvement regarding that so far

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I have been taking one tablespoon per day in my morning smoothie and have noticed a huge improvement in my nails. My thumbnails in particular kept splitting down the middle. My left thumbnail has healed and grown back normally, my right has a small crack still but is no longer peeling off! This is after only one bottle :)