GE

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

How did I not know about this product before? I have dry eyes and this is the ONLY PRODUCT besides Cationorm that does not sting and soothe the eyes! Fantastic product! I just wish they made it in singular vial so it would be easy to carry. Pro tip, place it in the fridge for super soothed eye balls!

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Clears up my eyes. I can tell a difference when I don't use it. I also use it on my senior pup. His eyes look clearer when I use it regularly on him as well. Not sure I like the name though. I don't like being reminded that I have "Aging Eyes".

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I love that it's very soothing for tired, dry or "gritty" feeling eyes. All ages. Love the easy to use built-in dropper, all natural, ingredients and homoeopathy. Top quality product. I have used past the 30 days without any problems but refrigerate in summer to keep fresh. Use with confidence, even on animals.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I have dry eyes and it gets blurry occasionally after using phone or watching tv , this eye drop helps and the quality is great I usually get irritated by drops but this one felt good when i used it and i got relief from the dryness, I would recommend it to whom have dry blurred eyes

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

My boyfriend is blind and we have to be very careful about using any eyedrops not prescribed. The over the counter drops have composition that he cannot use. We got this product verified by the doctor to use. We only use one drop once a day and it really helped to relieve dryness and give his eyes a more comfortable feeling. We will be purchasing again. The price is better than what you get for other drug store drops.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This serum doesn't have scent. I have been using this serum daily for a couple weeks. I have found some improvement in fine lines around eyes and and forehead. It's a light texture and I feel like this has been gentle on my sensitive, oily and acne prone skin. I have not breakups from using it!

Posted on May 28, 2022

I've used Similasan eye drops for many years and have yet to find a product that matches their quality. I trust their ingredients and use the Aging Eye Relief for when my eyes are particularly tired and gritty. They especially help when my eyes are blurry. I'm a customer of this Company for life.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I have dry eye syndrome. I always carry eye drops with me. These proved to be very effective. Well moisturize, relieve redness and irritation. And they keep their action for a long time. Very good drops. I am at the computer or on the phone all day, so these drops are just a salvation for me. There was no unpleasant sensation during instillation, everything is very comfortable and useful.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Have been using other brand for years but was not doing what it said it was on the box. So decided to try Similisan and I am happy as my eyes are much better for the 16 hrs a day I sit in front of CPU. Great Supplement for my eyes. Thank you