GE

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I often have problems with my eyes and this is one of the best quality drops I have found. The fact that it is homeopathic and does not burn when it is used is great. It provides relief from itchy eyes, dry eyes, anything that you might be suffering from and the fact that you can’t really overdose makes me more comfortable using it without any concern.

Posted on May 18, 2022

bd37c5ae-c64b-49fb-9e7d-81f3f7334255
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I can highly recommend it for all kind of discomfort eye situations, I had dry, irritable, sand sensation in my eyes it was horrible time, no medicinal drops helped! From the first use I had quick relief, I appreciate the quality of this homeopathy composition which I can use safely with peace of mind that I'm putting good staff in my eyes.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

It is probably one of the best eyedrops I have ever used for my eyes. totally worth a shot! try it and I can promise you that you'll keep buying it and won't like any other eyedrops in the market. ingredients are clean. the packaging is very easy to use. and the overall quality of the product is super!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Since I drank my peptides in the morning with my coffee (around 9:30), I found myself full until lunchtime. I tend to take a later lunch, around 2:30, so I typically have a snack sometime mid-morning to tide me over. However, I found I didn't need my morning snack after I had collagen. It also helped to pair my collagen coffee with breakfast, especially if I ate something that wasn't super high in protein such as avocado toast. The 9 grams of protein from the collagen kept me satisfied until my next meal.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I have been purchasing this product for countless times. I really like it because it is safe for pregnant women like me. There’s no harsh chemicals so you will not hesitate if to use it. When it comes to quality and consistency of the product i will give it a 5 stars. I could say that this is so effective for me.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

These are Simply the absolute best highest quality eye relief drops, if you’re concerned with; allergies✅Dry eyes ✅red itchy eyes ✅. These will benefit n with all your seasonal or age related concerns, and the homeopathy ingredient, mean no I’ll side effects, package in glass bottles, easy to use. You’ll see immediate improvement.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I try to use the best, safest, cleanest products for my personal care. I've been a long time fan of the Aging Eye Relief Eye drops & still use them. After reading some other reviews, I decided to try this one. I love it! SO SOOTHING! I will continue to use them both. Give it a try - better than those from some giant company that doesn't care! :-)