GE

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Carrot cake in a pack! I can even spot shredded carrots on each bar. The texture is soft, the taste is flavourful and rich with raisins and nuts blending well with the aroma of cinnamon. A perfect office snack for me! Simple mills products are all satisfying!

6d95a849-34ae-4198-8eba-40360783560e
799e50f1-c3b9-4831-abd6-580a6bb64a1c
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Great taste and very good ingridients! It keeps you full for quite long because of its protein and fiber content. Perfect as a snack before or after training or a workout. Also just in generell if you´re looking after your fitness and try to keep a healthy diet. The bar size makes it perfect for traveling as well.

The taste is good & I love that it’s totally refreshing with spices super flavorful and semi gooey nutty !, size of the bar is convenient & easy packaging & the quality of ingredients is great & has benefits good as a diet snack with coffee ☕️ or tea 🫖 as it has protein so it can be a quick bite at the office, workout or training and maintain fitness 👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻😀

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I’m not the biggest carrot cake fan, but these are still quite yummy despite that. I like to have these around as a quick snack alternative that has clean ingredients, and a little bit of protein. If you aren’t the biggest fan of carrot cake, yet you do like cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, you might still like these. Worth a try.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

These really exceeded my expectations! I feared I would spend more time flicking raisins out of it, but there is actually, and to some peoples disappointment, there aren’t that many raisins, HOWEVER, you can taste the raisin juice, but again, surprised because it wasn’t a turn off, as I’d thought it would be. Love the seeds and density, just a really good brand and flavor.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I tried these bars along with the Simple Mills Banana ones and as someone who doesn't even like carrot cake - THESE WERE GREAT! The "spice" really comes through and they were soooo soft and fluffy. I ate this box a lot faster than I would like to admit and I WILL be repurchasing. I love taking these along on flights as I don't like the heavily processed/chemically filled options available in airports and on planes.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Very tasty, very convinient grab and go snack. I love that they are individually wrapped, easy to take it with you anywhere. It goes perfectly with a cup of coffee as well lovely soft and chewy texture, the flavour is just as good as a home baked bar. Clean ingredients and very good price.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

The "soft-baked" texture is real! It is so soft and chewy, and even though the bar itself isn't very large, it can keep me full for a while. The spices are there but not overwhelming, and it really does have a carrot cake flavor. Overall great taste and a convenient snack or part of breakfast.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

It’s nice and spices are exactly resembling the real carrot cake 🍰 Great snack for boosting energy levels in the morning. The only thing - I wish its size could have been bigger.

af898794-09dc-4f09-852f-570910d694aa
00617c4a-82df-46e5-9200-7cf31dacc005
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This is a great little sized snack that tastes decent, especially for those on the run that is still considered healthy based on the listed quality ingredients (Non GMO, Certified Gluten Free, Grain Free and Gum Free) so you can feel content you're not eating too poorly. The bars come individually packaged and if you need to, you can always eat two to make up for the smaller size.