GE

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The spices and herbs from Simply Organic are some of the highest quality out there compared to more supermarket brands in the same price range. I have replaced my spices gradually with theirs. The packaging also makes it easy to see (there are also printed labels on their covers) so you can just about store and take them out when cooking easily. Do note that this is really a 5/10 sub for fresh cilantro, but it really works on days I am desperate.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Cilantro is one of those greens that almost demands to be fresh to be good. It has such a unique flavor, which only comes out when it's fresh, leafy, and moist. When we weren't able to go grocery shopping as frequently during the last couple of years, I took a chance and bought this dried cilantro to use in recipes. I was surprised how well it added real cilantro flavor. I bought several bottles to have on hand, and I'm glad I did. It will never equal fresh cilantro, but it does substitute well enough to enhance the recipes that call for the fresh ingredient.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I have slowly been transitioning to Simply Organic herbs. These are incredibly well priced herbs in generous quantities. They come in large, solid glass containers that fit into my spice rack. The quality is so much better than the average brands (I'm looking at you, McCormick!) that you get in the supermarket. Fragrant, potent, and uniform quality. It boggles my mind that I can get these organic herbs often times for less money than the standards in the grocery store. I will continue to replace all of my kitchen herbs as needed with Simply Organic. Hands down the best for the average kitchen you could get.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I always have stock of this in my kitchen - use it in almost very food I cook, whether adding it to the raw marinade, or just sprinkling on top of rice and noodles and soups.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I really like this cilantro. 1) Very good price 2) very cute package, glass jar with aluminum lid. 3) nice taste - but not very rich.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I usually sprinkle this on rice and beans to give them more flavor and make it for more like a meal than a side dish. Of course, I prefer fresh cilantro, but this lasts quite a long time.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I always sprinkle some of it to the dishes that need to adorn. I know that not all people like the taste of cilantro, but it really smells good for me. The package and quality are great. Lovely.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Great sized package for cilantro/coriander I use this weekly in my recipes and am nearly all out so will buy again Price point is pretty good and it seems to be a quality product. Enhances the flavour/taste of my cooking!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Cilantro is just one of those things that I can't keep stocked as often as I would like. This is perfect to keep in the pantry for those spur of the moment recipes that call for cilantro.