GE

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I just love it!!, try this: in a wok, put 2 tablespoons of oil and when hot add the curry powder, after a few seconds add coconut milk and on this base you can add anything, slices of fish and broccoli, steamed prone and green beans, just greens like peas and broccoli, delicious!!!

9de42118-fd6c-4140-a5e9-f5eb228084c1
Posted on May 16, 2022

I've replaced most of my spices range to this brand. quality is excellent and is a big bottle as compared to other brand. I love their smoked paprika. used their spice on different ingredient, dressing, cooking and marinating. taste great too. will continue to repurchase from iherb. great bargain.

9da56176-e5e1-48c4-b9b3-a2ec26bd8099
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Simply Organics never disappoint with their products. Very flavorful and adds a great taste to the food as I use it in different dishes and recipes, it makes everything delicious. Love the glass packaging and the quality of the ingredients as it is organic. The size is good compared to the price.

356f4e7c-b597-4d62-b3c5-9dc241a39643
Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I use this curry powder when i bake/grill my fishes. Is so easy to use just by sprinkling them over and woth salt. It is delightfully fragant. It is better to use natural herbs in order to bring out the original taste of the food we are preparing. no additives and stored in an elegant glass bottle. Curry powder is rich in anti-inflammatory compounds. It helps to reduce oxidative stress, boost heart health, and improve blood sugar levels, among other potential benefits.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

The best and most aromatic curry mix I have ever used. This curry is more than a Simply Organic Curry!!! It should be named Heavenly Organic Curry I ordered that together with the Spice lab Organic Indian Curry. And the Simply Organic was more intense in aroma and luckily without chili. Love it. Thank you iherb for this aromatic mix!

Posted on May 31, 2022

Curry dishes make my guts feel great. It has so many ingredients that are truly medicine for reducing inflammation, helping digestion, lowering blood pressure, etc. Plus it tastes wonderful and this one is best tasting, most aromatic curry powder I've ever used, a sublime blending of ingredients in just the right proportions. It is organic which is even more exciting about it. The packaging is lovely, especially when you use other from the brand. I am buying this on and on.

Posted on May 7, 2022

This brand of curry powder is good with organic ingredients. I use it to marinate chicken meat before shallow grilling. The powder is very fine with bright orange color. The taste is excellent. The curry powder keeps well even for a year and does not affect its quality. Good product and I will order the spicy one during the next purchase.

Wing Wong
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Absolutely delicious!! I have never been able to cook a decent curry before. I used this to make a chicken curry with veg and it turned out really good for a first try.. It works out expensive but worth it and I'm following a weight loss plan and need to make low fat curries which make this perfect for my diet. High quality stuff from simply organic, this brand never disappoints me, this is my second purchase already.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I made the most amazing, scrumptious vegetable curry the other day—and I think I owe a lot of that to this curry powder! The taste is VERY good, not too spicy, not too mild. I will be using it in all my Indian-inspired recipes from now on. And with organic ingredients, even better!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Curry dishes, I've discovered, make my guts feel great. I have celiac, and curry has so many ingredients that are truly medicine for reducing inflammation, helping digestion, lowering blood pressure, etc. etc. Plus it tastes wonderful. This is the best tasting, most aromatic curry powder I've ever used, a sublime blending of ingredients in just the right proportions. I just used the last of my jar (the curry's on the stove as I write), which prompted me to come here to order more and say how much I appreciate Simply Organic spices -- they're the only kind I buy any more. This one, and the garam masala, are particularly exquisite. 38 people found this helpful