GE

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I ordered this for a friend since he does bake and the price of organic Vanilla here is very expensive. The smell and quality he said smells like very real vanilla. which is an ingredient he has used alot by now. The size is good, unfortunately the packaging did leak out a bit, I think the manufacturers should add in a foil seal before adding on the cap. should be great to add to most recipes which need vanilla. taste should be great.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

6a6cf820-3db2-4d15-a424-bf9fae011839
4b851f24-e06a-4a1f-8941-44b43a092994
Pazit Yam
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This is an excellent vanilla extract! Truly the best taste of all the vanilla extracts I have tried and it is also organic. After ordering dozens of bottles from her in the small size ... I finally ordered the large bottle, really recommend because it is better in terms of economic savings I use it for baking cakes and cookies and also in smoothies sometimes. She's just great.

6be7257d-f1bb-4f55-b72d-aa5d9dfed677
Posted on May 7, 2022

It’s grate ! It’s got a stunning flavour,I’m obsessed with this,I’m using it in every single baking,it’s much cheaper than what I’ll find in my local supermarkets. Also this is my secret for the most rich flavoursome sponge cake. highly reccomend! If this helped please give it a like! 👍🏻 Thank you!

Posted on May 1, 2022

I’ve been buying the smallest bottle of pure Madagascar vanilla, it was really tasty, so I thought buying the large bottle will still be fine, because I’m having overnight oat every morning, and adding the vanilla extract helps boost the deliciousness of the meal! Please give me a thumbs up if you think it’s useful🙏🏻

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This my 2nd time purchase!! After a little research online, it seems like pesticides tend not to be heavily used for vanilla beans, however, it’s kind of hard to find vanilla extract made with organic glycerin (which seems to be derived from organic palm or sunflower oil) or organic alcohol, so for ‘safety’ this is a good choice I think even though it’s a little expensive. If you live in Japan, I looked for an organic one on Rakuten, but I had a hard time finding one that’s cheaper than this.

ef0b1d35-9448-44ec-9197-262b7f199d9f
87c3cf4b-f835-4258-87d9-0775ebc4148d
559908ac-db96-4740-a1d0-ac18076752d8
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Nice … no alcohol It’s really hard to find vanilla extract with out alcohol . Now I get one Thank you Iherb Now I can make pancake with this lol

fa9afc0b-237b-4c08-a577-1dbf2591c41e