GE

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Peace of Mind in a Bottle

I love the Simply Organic line of herbs and spices. In fact, I am pretty sure I have a jar or two of everything I Herb sells in this line. I like that they are organic and so fresh. This cinnamon is a stronger but nice cinnamon that really is a standout in recipes. I never use anything else now. I Herb is relatively new to me but both times I have ordered, I feel they are giving me the best prices and the shipping is fast and accurate. I will be back.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This cinnamon has such a smooth, vibrant taste - no bitterness! I add some of this cinnamon to all my smoothies - whether it be a chocolate smoothie, a pumpkin spice smoothie, etc., etc. This is now my #1 go to for cinnamon!!!

Posted on May 19, 2022

I haven't actually consumed it yet as I'm finishing up my other cinnamon, but to take a wift of this is utterly heavenly it smells so wonderful and rich!!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

The quality... the ingredient ... the taste ... the package... the benefits... using it in your serving recipes and your diet....are all great... I will buy this product again...but hopefully they will size the product up... ☺️😉

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Very surprised about how different a cinnamon from parts of the world can be. This is has a spicy delicate and sweet flavour. Better than normal cinnamon... vietnamese!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

It’s alright but I think it would be better in the thin glass bottle instead of this wider one. Harder to store compared to others in the same range

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Top notch quality as always but I prefer the other cinnamon from Simply Organic. This is more fragrant and great on warm beverages but the other is stronger so I prefer it for baking etc.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Recently baked using the Vietnamese cinnamon and was very pleased with stronger flavor. Will purchase again.

Posted on May 23, 2022

The cinnamon was great, it came right away and i will be buying again

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Very happy with this cinnamon. exactly the flavour I expected . Although the package is not very practical.