GE

Posted on Jun 19, 2022
Underrated- Fragranced but not irritating

Overall a great product to use and with nice ingredients like barrier-strengthening ceramides; healing and soothing madecassoside/ cica; and antioxidants in significant concentrations. I even liked the fragrancing extracts (but avoid if your skin is irritated by citrus peel oils and other natural fragrances) - Feel and formulation : love the light consistency. Absorbs without tacky film. Great for summer weather. - Ingredients : i like that silicones are in lower concentrations than the beneficial ingredients like ceramide and centella Extracts. Quite hard to come by in moisturisers. But less silicone also means this product is not the best for occlusive properties. May not be great for drier climates This contains some natural fragrance Ingredients like Citrus peel oils and rosemary extract. Do note these can be irritating for some - but fortunately my skin did not break out.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I apply a thicker layer of this since it’s supposed to be a mask. It doesn’t have the same smell as the cream of the same brand. Easy to apply and comfortable for my skin.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Not as hydrating as I was hoping for. The size is okay and there’s barely any scent to it. I used it every night but no major results.

It's definitely not a mask, more like a gel moisturizer... I believe it might work for an oily/combi skin, not enough for normal to dry, though.

Posted on May 2, 2021

Ok this product IS LIGHTWEIGHT so if you're expecting something super thick and creamy that will sit on your skin overnight this is NOT IT. BUT my skin barrier was completely recked and this healed and repaired it without causing any irritation or clogging. If you have combo or oily skin or a damaged skin barrier BUY THIS. It is lightweight so i'd still layer it with hydrating ingredients if needed but overall the ingredients in this fixed up my skin barrier and I adore it so much!! I use it as a daily night time moisturiser but you have to keep in mind this product isn't crazy thick!! If you want something solely focused on hydration the skinrx cream is better but if you want something light and will fix/heal your skin barrier this mask is amazing for that!!

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Love it! The skin absorbs it without leaving an oily layer. The scent is lovely too. Definitely recommend!

Posted on Apr 17, 2021

I love this mask and I use it as a top up when my skin feels dry even after applying moisturiser. I usually apply it before bed to give my super dry skin more hydration. I have repurchased and will be buying more when I run out.

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

Not as occlusive as I like a sleeping pack to be, but the benefits of Centella are definitely there: my skin is soothed in the morning and active breakouts have calmed down a lot. When I'm finished with this tube I intend to try a different Cica sleeping cream for the rest of winder in south easter Pennsylvania, but I could see myself coming back to this as my Cica sleeping pack in the hot and humid summers because it's so light. More of a creamy gel than a thick lotion.

AstroNut
Posted on Dec 7, 2020

Most of the listed ingredients are what I usually look for in a sleeping mask, but this one has added citrus oils, which can be problematic for my dry and dehydrated + rather sensitive skin more often than not. The texture is gel-like, spreads easily, but as soon as I patted it in there was a tingling sensation. No redness or discomfort, just the tingling. In the morning, my face was dry and felt uncomfortably taut, despite the fact that I had applied my moisturiser under it. So this sleeping mask is a disappointment. It is "designed to soften, brighten, and hydrate skin overnight", but in my case it didn't do any of that. Still, it might be good for other skin types.

Posted on Jun 2, 2021

The mask smells nice and leaves skin feeling nice. Caused no irritation or dryness. Very lightweight, so If you're looking for a thicker night mask, or have really dry skin, then this one might be too light for you.