GE

Posted on May 7, 2022
ممتاز!

I received the product well, and with use, I found that it is one of the distinctive products that I must talk about, and it helped me a lot in solving my health problems, increasing activity and vitality, and increasing the immune capacity. I thank all the employees of the company

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The pods are anthelmintic, and the seeds are anti-inflammatory. Powdered seeds possess anti-parkinsonism properties, possibly due to the presence of L-dopa (a precursor of neurotransmitter dopamine). It is well known that dopamine is a neurotransmitter.

Posted on Mar 15, 2021

After taking this I definitely feel 'happier" and in a better headspace than usual. But the next day I feel more irritable and a bit more easily stressed, more than usual. So I'm concerned about the long-term effects of taking it, and try to use it only for very busy or stressful days. Overall it is very effective but I'm concerned about growing dependant on it. For me, it takes 1 hour or so to take effect. The effects last for maybe 8 hours, peaking after 3-4 hours, but I also take coffee which might affect that. BTW, if I take it at night it makes it very difficult for me to sleep.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

They do what I wanted them to do. The benefits are well worth it.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

This product has helped me greatly - Thank you so much

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

Good product, I suggest to use it the evening, so it won't interfere with serotonin which peaks in the morning. It actually makes me feel better and also alleviates light headaches.

Posted on May 16, 2022

It's okay, no side effects, but I don't notice anything.

phanlj
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Prefect brand and product quality , size is good also