GE

Posted on Dec 5, 2021
Excellent! Solaray Lithium Aspartate 5 mg

My Natural Health Doctor reports that a recent study indicates that small doses of lithium has a positive effect on the progression of Alzheimer's disease. My husband and I have been taking Solaray Lithium Aspartate as a daily supplement ever since this news and his recommendation. High quality, good value, highly recommended.

6b34f67f-69a3-4916-8f59-3f4aaa2ca970
Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Excellent source of lithium , the Aspartate form binds to nerve cell receptors which is opposed to the Orotate form. Those who have high sensitivity may try the Orotate form while this form may be more effective for some people. As always take, do not exceed the dosage of lithium as it may cause tocixity is some cases.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Nice size, for price. I prefer these ingredients to other lithium products, since this contains aspartate- and others contain orotate form of lithium. However aspartate also raises some questions, is it risky to use? It is known to be an excitotoxin, so I wonder if the dosage in this product is enough to cause anything negative. I´ve been using this as a supplement, since I've read that lithium is actually an essential micronutrient, even though it may not be recognized as one. I wonder if many people are deficient.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

taking one will make me more light hearted. curious why as i used to take 400 mg of lithium carbonate for a sometime but no effect at all, while 5 mg cud hv a perceivable positive mood. i am now often taking it with 1 - 2 mg of chewable melatonin, as I just find out that melatonin cud literally melt away my angers or sadness within 15 minutes.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Solaray Lithium Aspartate 5 mg soothes me and aids critical thinking. That's been my experience anyway. I've been taking it for roughly a year. In my humble opinion, a very worthwhile supplement. Good value.

a8f9a6d9-2890-470b-80e7-4b88f0aa1ab3
Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Well worth the price and iHerb is the most fun place to shop! Best value overall also. Solaray always has good lithium, which is very important for positive mental health.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Lithium Aspartate is really good for your brain and for memory support. I highly recommend this!

Posted on May 23, 2022

It makes me calmier and helps falling asleep faster. Hightly reccomend.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Great product with good ingredients. Good package and fast delivery.