GE

Posted on Feb 7, 2022
MAGNESIUM CITRATE WITH THE BEST EFFECT I EVER FEEL AND AFFORDABLE PRICE

Please help me by pressing like, may you and your family always be blessed. The 3rd bottle that my husband and I consumed. I feel the positive effects of magnesium, when I wake up my body is no longer sore and blood pressure is always normal. Magnesium citrate is the type of magnesium that is most easily absorbed by the body. we take it 3 capsules daily to get a daily dose of 400mg. This magnesium also helps activate D3 in the kidneys. In addition, magnesium in the form of citrate is also good for maintaining the stomach, muscles and bones. Magnesium is a mineral that is essential for energy production and metabolism, muscle contraction, transmission of nerve impulses, and bone mineralization.

0915e16f-943c-448c-96b9-5509d697639f
babc5949-9bec-410f-9545-179a16fdd42c
1b6737a3-b0ce-41d4-b5bd-59bceda3bd58
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for a few weeks and it is an amazing product! The taste is great and the effects are noticeable. I had been feeling run down, with less energy, constantly feeling cold and my mood had taken a nose dive. This vitamin has really improved my quality of life and I would recommend it to anyone interested in improving their health.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

This is the most natural vitamin supplement I have ever seen. It's not a pill but a powder, which makes it even better for those who don't like taking pills. I've noticed a lot of improvements in my overall health and well-being after using this daily for 3 months.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I had been feeling kind of weak, tired and generally unhealthy. I was experiencing low motivation, I couldn't think clearly and my moods were very inconsistent. It had been a while since I last took supplements so I decided to try this vitamin. After using it for a few weeks, it has increased my energy levels and made me feel more alert. My body has been

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I've tried the magnesium L-threonate and it's good for mental health so the citrate one good for digestion and as I know is there any problem with the gut there's no rest for the mind so as a result I have to take this one too and also help s for sleeping and give strength to muscles

a896543a-2c12-4143-8d47-81f64cfbdede
fd78cce1-6233-4b5b-b0cc-7ee3c43c7270

I realized I don't have high sources of magnesium in my diet. Researched the functions & this seemed like the best one, plus I love this brand! I take 2 daily, I notice I sleep better & I don't get cramps & spasms like I used to. Also its important for protein synthesis & muscle nerve function. I workout a lot so it was a no brainer. It's affordable & lasts me quite a while. I notice the benefits & will keep taking it :)!

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Good Magnesium Citrate from Solaray. It is necessary to maintain the required energy level of the whole organism. Also, magnesium citrate has a sedative, analgesic, anticonvulsant, hypnotic, anti-stress effect. Magnesium ions act as calcium antagonists, with a lack of magnesium, potassium begins to be intensively excreted from the body, this leads to decreased performance, muscle cramps, loss of strength, weakness, depression. I take magnesium regularly and recommend it.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Ordered this specific magnesium supplement due to the size and amount of pills. Also have tested that magnesium citrate works best for me. Mu sleep have improved a lot since i started to use it and have no muscle soreness also. No bad taste. I can say that Solray in senso of quality is in top brands that I have used or tried. Just go for it.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

for the beginners, try to drink once a day 1 caps for first 3 day. If there is ok with your stomach. you can take twice a day.

bc69b89e-d6f7-4638-902d-0fe0ab3ec3e3