GE

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

This has a nice combination of herbs for prostate and urinary health that works quite well for my father. I tried another brand (the main dig against this one is you are supposed to take it 3 times a day) but it did not work as well for me, just reordered this.

normantan
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

First time trying this brand of Prostrate supplement. I choose this because of its relatively good ingredients and price. Former brand was three times the price. After using for a week seems to reduce the frequency of going to the toilet by half. I drank a lot of water a day.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Bought it for my husband and he is very pleased with it, takes it instead of pumpkin seed oil but the effect is the same.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Solaray Prostate Blend SP-16 provides comprehensive prostate support. Featuring a proprietary blend of herbs that are known for promoting healthy prostate function. This proprietary blend includes Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seed, Nettle Root, and more.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

this is not the first time I have been ordering here and everything is of excellent quality and delivery to Israel in 6-9 days is wonderful! We recommend buying vitamins and dietary supplements only at iHerb!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

These improved my urine flow instantly and I've found it easier to make a pee. Was taking only mannose before but now I will take these and are a good price.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

men after 50 should start taking care their prostate health. after taking it, my urine passing is genetic g smooth. less night getting to toilet. I am very pleased with this product, the special mix of ingredients helps me to improve my prostate health.