Page 1 - Reviews - Solgar, Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM with Ester-C, 180 Tablets - iHerb
GE

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Chondroprotectors are a necessary thing in the modern world for any age. I have problems with intervertebral discs since I was 20 years old, so I have been taking cartilage medications periodically for many years. For a long time I chose a composition with optimal ingredients and dosage. I chose Solgar because I trust the quality of this brand. I ordered the same complex for my parents and husband. I consider the reception with hyaluronic acid and Collagen. The tablets are large, so be sure to drink enough water.

341035a1-1d5c-4488-9389-2d8e60763d96
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I bought the product one month ago for 31 euro now is 53 euro. I will never buy this product anything over 31 euro for 180 tablets. The inflation is what 80% for 1 month? I must lost my mind to buy it again from here. All Solgar products I see an increase of 80-90% total absurd. Yes they are one of the best brand but no way for this price!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I have never experienced these kind of results this product improve blood circulation, improve physical and emotional state, reduce pain, inflammation, muscle spasms. These sulfur-containing glycosaminoglycans are found in high concentrations in connective tissues including articular cartilage, skin, and collagen. Therefore, Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM is beneficial for intense workouts and for slowing down age-related changes in joints. I Highly recommended.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

great quality. I buy this for my mom, at her age she has problems with her knees and needs chondroitin for her cartilage. so far this has been the best solution. the improvement is unbelievable. keep in mind that is has a cumulative effect, so you will have to wait for a week or so to feel the improvement.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I have been using this product for a couple of years and I will keep purchasing it. I used to have an odd knee ache that would get worse as I started to lift heavier at the gym. After using this product faithfully my knee pain is totally gone and I can squat as much as I want without any problem. This product is for life.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This is the best product!! I have used other Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM products before but I have not had the results that I've had with this, plus Vitamin C is included in this product (most people do not realize Vit C will help your body absorb the glucosamine chondroitin MSM and enhance the results) This has definitely helped relieve the pain and swelling I had in my knees, I have much better mobility since taking it. This isn't a use once and you'll feel great, you need to give the product 30 days to get totally into your system but the longer you use it the better you will feel.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Those are indeed great, and past a certain point in life they become maybe not exactly a necessity, but a welcome addition to the supplement regime for somebody already feeling that the joints, the lower back, the spine all start to show their age. Even with the relatively sedentary lifestyles of today, eventually we all start crumbling a bit here and there - I like that Solgar provides very efficient, fast acting support for those situations. I actually prefer a different formulation by the same brand, but it wasn't in stock at the time when I purchased this - still works splendidly.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I have been experiencing joint pain for the past few months and waiting on a rheumatologist appointment , since taking these i find it easier to get through the day , would highly recommend.

8451cbba-efb1-4bab-908d-4d90a5612afd
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I was going to reorder today (April 2022) when i realised the price has gone up a whooping 53% from SG$48.04 to SG$73.67 within two months. Guess I won't be ordering again until price is reasonable. What a shame because this is a decent supplement.

4f92660a-1f52-47fe-8d8a-7889b66d736a
31cbfe8c-5f59-488c-8c8d-72793ddaa271
Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This is not the first time I have ordered this product. After two weeks of taking the drug, I feel better and joint pain becomes much less