GE

Dia
Posted on May 22, 2022
Excellent Collagen!

Very good, quality and pure collagen. Dissolves quickly and very well in cold water. Pleasant to drink, moderately sweet and even refreshing. I take it early in the morning 30 minutes before coffee (pure without milk and sugar), with a lot of water 2 cups of 300ml. I like to drink a lot of water in the morning. Collagen makes my skin fresher, smoother and tighter, and my hair and nails grow faster. The nails are hard, long and healthy, and the hair is thicker and even shinier. I am very pleased. I will buy again, again and again ... This is even my breakfast in the morning. Drink 10 grams, which is 1 teaspoon. Helps me maintain my weight The taste is great, the price is great for this quantity.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Purchased because it was recommended to me, and absolutely didn’t regret it! No artificial colors, taste is great, so it’s easy and enjoyable to drink, and also I see the effects of this on my skin. This will be at the top of my list of supplements for the time being.

I love this product. I have tried several different collagens, but this is by far the best. It tastes very good, fruity, the taste is not artificial, taste natural. It blends easily in tea/coffee/water (just not ice cold water, add ice later:) ). Packaging in good, it has a measure spoon in it. I have been using it for about 14 day now, so I don't see any effect on my skin/hair, ... yet, but I will definitely repurchase!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I see effects on my skin when I take this daily. It has become firmer and more supple. Have tried the other flavors under this range and the citrus is my favorite but it's still very artificial tasting. I don't really like the ingredient stevia in the composition. Still, this is relatively cheap compared to other better-known collagen brands and combats the loss of collagen that comes with age.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This is super great product. Check out the ingredient list. Its collagen PLUS. It smells good and it taste great, I even give some of it to my cattle dog and she loves it the same as me :)

Posted on May 30, 2022

i try all taste solumev colagen. very nice taste. i drink with cool water in afternoon. make me feel fresh like idrink cool fruit juice

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

PROS: tastes great, it has some probiotics in it, it is afordable (on sale). CONS: it doesn´t yeld much collagen/glycine per scoop, so you end up using more of it if your goal is to have a minimum amount of collagen/glycine. It also has good quality and clean ingredients, which is nice. I like that one, but I would only buy it again if on sale again.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Dissolves easily in water, just stir and let it sit for a while, it'll turn into a clear liquid. Taste even better in cold water; kinda like effervescent tablets but minus the fizz. I can't really tell if it's effective as I have been taking collagen supplements from other brands and I just wanted to try something different. However, I'm unlikely to repurchase as I prefer something unflavoured to mix in my smoothie or other drinks I take daily. This is good if you like a sweet and healthy drink everyday.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Citrus the out of stock version is by far my favorite but, this is my back-up because the benefits are just as important as the taste. I put this version in my fruit teas to balance out the flavor, it is good just not as good as the citrus. The probiotics is always a plus.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Bought this while on sale, im so happy! Great quality and fantastic ingredients and it taste great! I love incorporating this on my diet especially in the morning. It is refreshing and i can feel improvement on my gut health, maybe because of the prebiotics component.