GE

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I'd been taking alpha lipoic acid for a few years now, after a recommendation by my rheumatologist. What I like about Source Naturals is that the ALA is TIMED release. I take it with my evening supplements/prescribed medications right after dinner. I like that the ALA will be released into my system over time, while I sleep. Source Naturals is a brand that I've used for other supplements as well, so I trust the quality. If your doctor recommends adding ALA to your supplements, I highly recommend this particular brand and time released product.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I take quite a few antioxidants. Including eating blueberries every day. My Naturopath recommended ALA to me after I did an aluminum cleanse. I have no choice but to use a microwave to reheat my food. This can add to an accumulation of aluminum. ALA helps to protect against this. I like the time release a lot! It gives me more energy throughout the day. I have only found this, so far, here. The price is also good

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Medium potency ALA, in a small and cost effective package. Capsules are easy to swallow, and virtually have no smell or taste. I recommend using the ALA with food, I occasionally had issues when I used them on an empty stomach. I recommend this product!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Alpha lipoic acid aides liver health and other important functions for the immune system. Source Naturals is a trusted brand and this is also a timed release formula. I haven't used it long enough to give a definitive review. More later.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I return to order more, because it really works for me! In combination with my diet and workouts I really have succeed in my weight loss.

Odorless pills without any taste or aftertaste. I am taking NAC to support glutathione production so i took this ALA as well to help NAC absorption.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

ALA is necessary if you want good immunity. Specialy for COVID...alltogether with Vitamin D and probiotics. If you workout, ALA will make your muscles recover faster.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

This alpha lipoic acid is Timed Release.. meaning it will dissolve and absorbed in your body for certain period of time. And you can take it up to 2 pills per day, making your daily uptake amount up to 600mg. I am taking this product morning/evening of every day. It seems to be helping me quite a bit. I will post more after doing some Routine blood test/health checkup in the future

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

It is supposed to be antioxidant. I feel no effect on my nerve system as i am taking it to improve my nerve system. Taste is ok. Size alitle bit large to sowllow. No side effects. Quality is good. And it is vegetarian