GE

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

DMAE; Dimethylaminoethanol is a precursor for acetlycholine, which makes new neural pathways available in the brain. I have been taking about 250mg dosage every day for about 30 years, and have used this brand repeatedly for quality. I wanted to give myself some brain nutrition, but always prefer to conservatively take a precursor and let the body do it's job as opposed to taking the finished product. This was a great benefit during Lyme Disease, years ago. I will always continue to use it, especially now that I am a senior. Maybe a doctor would recommend it for someone's cognitive decline along with a heathful diet and WATER which the brain needs.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

It works well. I feel way better after I started taking these pills. My brain isn't foggy anymore, and my drowsiness is long gone. I would definitely recommend this supplement.

I have been taken DMAE for more than a year, this product is average, I wanted to take my usual brand, but it was out of stock, this was my second option. The quality is ok. The benefit remains the same.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Take it every morning. Couldn't get through the day without it.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I find it helps with concentration, a good quality product

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I take it with Acetyl L Carnitine, 1 each in the morning. It boosts memory, brain power, and elevates moods.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

As always fast and accurate service, A very clear and understandable site. It provides what we need.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

DH swears it works so I keep buying for him

Posted on Oct 12, 2021