GE

Posted on Dec 28, 2021
2051

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Use if for months lov it

Posted on Feb 24, 2021

Take it for controlling high blood pressure, hope it works

Posted on Dec 26, 2020

I seem to recover faster after a workout with less muscle soreness.

Initially, I was taking L-Citrulline to keep my hands and feet warm, which are otherwise always cool and sometimes clammy. Well, my hands and feet are warmed up, but additionally, I find L-Citrulline to be very relaxing, which is why I recommend taking it after working out or — even better — before bed. Even better, it's helped with the symptoms of Willis-Ekbom disease/Restless legs syndrome (RLS).

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

Don’t really feel this works, usually I sweat like crazy with Citrulline but not with this brand

Posted on Apr 13, 2021

help with my muscles after workout

Posted on Sep 18, 2013

I have been taking this product and L-Arginine for the past 4 months. I was diagnosed with semi to severe blockage in my artery. The blockage has dissolved. Now I'm on a dosage to maintain this positive results. No prescriptions and I feel great. Yahoo!! Thumbs up.

Posted on Sep 13, 2010

Citrulline is an effective ingredient to many people who work standing up and walking people. Nice price and high-level active ingredients followed by affordable and easy. Unfortunately, like always Japan are Citrulline is unduly expensive.