GE

ToryHoney
Posted on Nov 29, 2021
IT WORKS AMAZINGLY

I was taking Passiflora incarnata sold in drugstores where I live, and it does work great but I wanted to try something cheaper and better. I decided to try this NightRest with melatonin and it does work wonders!!!! I really really like it. You can take 2 tablets but I always take just 1, 30 to 60 minutes before going to sleep. 30 minutes after taking it I start to feel sleepy. You don’t feel your body super heavy. It makes you feel like you’re naturally falling asleep, if that makes sense. And the best part is that the next day I feel rested, motivated and ready to start the day. I don’t feel sleepy at all during the day. I’m quite sensitive to caffeine but to me this product works great even if I drink coffee or tea at night! I highly highly recommend it :)

ff4c4297-b935-4db9-a620-8b648b6004ad

I experienced insomnia during my premenopause at the age of 47. I could not fallen sleep as usual and had 2 months only slept at 5am! I was introduced to try Gaba alone at first. After one month I switched to this night rest where formula with added gaba was even more effective. Now I could falling sleep faster and usually have at least 5 to 6 hours sleep. I am satisfied with my quality of sleep now. very satisfied with my quality of sleep now.

f8c2f1f6-fcf6-43c4-a0b6-e0ecbabe3b5a
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I have anxiety disorders related from my mom, i on medicine about 20 years, every night i have to take tranguilizer or sleeping pill to sleep, i have insomnia since I were a kids. really surprising that this product can make me sleep, is much better than I take sleeping pill is not effective for me anymore. this pill take half table only already make me feel sleepy, but is making me eye swelling i think i am allergic to some of the ingredients. strongly recommended for those who have sleeping problem, you must try this masterpiece product!

e0f34e3f-82cf-496b-b55d-5802ee6e2171
Posted on Sep 22, 2021

This is my 1 time of this brand. Make me easy to sleep This consists of many useful ingredients. Just tried a few days, generally outcome towards my eyes getting better. For a finally result conclusion need to anticipate for longer testing. The capsule is easy to swallow. Smell is not strong.

c1f5c06a-0a6d-4781-bf28-6c579b40904c
f7d538ba-934b-4a94-a40b-33785519bbeb
Posted on May 16, 2022

The composition of Night rest is unique, I often had trouble falling asleep since I was a kid, now I take 1 pill of night rest and I relax and fall asleep within 30 minutes, not only it helped me falling asleep, I really sleep deeply. This is my second purchase of night rest. I recommend it

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Great product that actually really helps with sleep! Overall, high quality ingredients and serving size. I found a decrease in sleep latency and found myself waking up less during the night. The benefit of sleep cannot be stressed enough. So for anyone looking to wake up feeling restored and recharged, I highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

This makes me fall asleep super quick and doesn't leave me very tired the next day. I do recommend this blend, which also contains magnesium and gaba, which further help with relaxation in a soft and natural way! I've been using this for over two years now. Usually, I only take half the dosage (one pill) which means it will last for 100 days.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

After having no success with Melatonin in its isolate formula I've decided to try this blend. The results are quite better than I expected. I used to have very fitful sleep (not profond enought) either taking too long to fall asleep or just waking up in the middle of the night sleepless. In my case, just one capsule 1 hour before going to sleep was enough. I strongly recommend it for those who want to have a better quality of sleep.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This has good quality ingredients and no taste. I think the dosage might be too heavy if you are a small sized person, because it can make you feel very drowsy. I still think it benefits my sleep. I sleep more deeply when I take this, but it can give you some weird dreams so be prepared for that.

Posted on May 3, 2022

My wife found these after using another brand that isn’t offered on this site; she doesn’t always sleep through the night. She reports that they work fairly quickly for her, but that she uses them with an extra melatonin (a separate pill) to be sure that she gets back to sleep ASAP.