GE

Posted on Sep 14, 2021
Good to try

I take 1 capsule with Melatonin 3mg, very comfort feeling when wake up in the morning and fell a sleep shortly even awake in the middle of night. Quality of sleep is better than only with Melatonin.

2339573e-3677-47f6-8d3e-1ecbd951774d
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I saved me every night even when I had some strong coffee. I love the fact it's natural ingredient and so does not create strong reliance on it.

These pills have changed my life. They help me fall asleep and stay asleep. They are more effective than expected. Great product. One con is that the pills are rather large to swallow.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Normaly i use the Source Naturals, Serene Science, Theanine Serene but these where sold out at that moment. Nutra sleep works also well, although I have to take 3 tablets to feel the effect.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

This has been one of my favorite sleep aides for many years. However, I had to find others when it went out of stock. I don't know if my sleep has gotten worse or if it's less effective than it used to be for me.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

between all the supplements that I alternate to fall in a sleep again when I wake up in the middle of the nite this is a good one, it helps me to relax and since it contains a lot of magnesium it helps me to go to the toilet too, two bonuses

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I have found this product very good for a restful sleep without a hangover side effect.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

i suffer from insomnia, these help a little combined with other ingredients.