GE

Posted on May 15, 2022

I love the scent of this soap. It is very natural and not too strong. I ordered a few and gave two bars to my friend as a gift. I like the size of the soap. It lasts longer than some other brands I purchased in the past and it does not get soggy as much.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

This is a standard soap in my house. I switch up the fragrances but really enjoy the quality of the soap. It might not last as long as others, but the form of the bar conforms to my hand and body. The violette aroma is pleasing and one I appreciate for its delicateness. The soap works well in our hard water. Service from iHerb is always terrific. The soaps arrive in individual packages that are carefully placed in a solid shipping carton.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Repeat purchase for the last 1 year. Loves Violet, Gardenia and Lavender. Quality and lasting bar of soap. Doesn't melt when wet. Lather easily. Gentle and authentic scent. Entire family loves it, even my husband and children. Great size, much bigger than most bar soaps I tried - easily last 2 months as daily showers for 3-4 people. The packaging is so elegant and suitable as a gift too. The price is a steal.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Gave this to my friend who loves the scent - it is reminiscent of a favourite scent of her childhood. She said the scent is amazing and asked me where I bought it from. Of course I recommended iHerb to her, my very favourite place to shop for all my soaps, essential oils, health supplements!

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I love the smell of violets, so ordered up a bar of this. When my box came, the soap was the first thing I could smell. And the bar is large and solid, not like many store bought ones these days (which keep getting smaller). In the shower, it smells great, cleans well, and leaves you smelling good. Nice stuff. Will definitely order again.

Posted on May 30, 2022

lovely scent and moisturizing. used daily. good quality and long lasting. it is a bar of soap how much more do you want me to mention. Larger than store bought bar and sulfate free

Posted on May 7, 2022

I love the scents and the quality of these soaps. I've used different ones before. I really like the how big the size for the value of them.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Like the rose one so I ordered this just to try. Not like it as much as i did for the rose, but overall it's a good product!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

A really nice soap that has a perfect scent and lathers up well.Nice large size bar.It's easy on the skin as well.